close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Archetype CD Back in Stock at UGHH!

Just got an email that Archetype is back in stock at UGHH! Head over there and pick some copies up! Now we can support Tone directly instead of buying used copies on ebay and discogs.

Thank you so much! Now all I need is apos on cd and both on vinyl and I’ll be set. If anyone else buys this there’s a 10% off code you can use as well.

Vinyl….?????? *prays*

Durag said:Vinyl….?????? *prays*

idk if you use discogs, but if you don’t you should. discogs.com. You can make a want list and be notified every time something you want is listed. That’s where I got my copy.

If you don’t have the CD version that was posted in this thread you should definitely make the purchase because it has the bonus DVD that gives a lot of insight to the album.

Here’s the link for all of the qn5 items in stock over at ughh

http://ughh.com/store/results.asp?keywords=qn5&searchby=All&Null=All&Null=1&PreOrder=Yes&InStock=Yes

Cold. Killed. Collected. is on there as well.

^Cheers, yeah ive been using Discogs for years and have both vinyl and cd or Archetype in my wantlist, but they were always pretty expensive and the money doesnt go directly to Tonedeff.

And you know what, i only purchased Cold. Killed. Collected. a few months ago on discogs for a bit more than is listed there. Damn.

Question, i thought the Polymer EPs were ONLY gonna be released digitally and the only way to get the individual ep’s on CD was to get the Polydisk bundle? I see Glutton on CD there…

Tone had a bunch of ‘Glutton’ CD’s made exclusively for the Megashow. They were going to be numbered but I think he probably ran out of time.. so they’re likely indistinguishable from the Polydisc version (unless he removes the ‘.../50’ section on the back).

So im guessin there’s no hope of Demon or Hunter been sold on CD seperatley? I want them on seperate EPs as well but cant afford both Polydisk and Polymorph versions, thought this might be a way around it. Oh well…

Durag said:So im guessin there’s no hope of Demon or Hunter been sold on CD seperatley? I want them on seperate EPs as well but cant afford both Polydisk and Polymorph versions, thought this might be a way around it. Oh well…

Put aside a dollar a day for 40-50 days, boom now you can get all 4 EPs.

onilink said:

Durag said:So im guessin there’s no hope of Demon or Hunter been sold on CD seperatley? I want them on seperate EPs as well but cant afford both Polydisk and Polymorph versions, thought this might be a way around it. Oh well…

I wonder how soon after the 3rd ep is released that pre-orders will close. Trying to squeeze in a 2nd polymorph before it’s too late.

onilink said:

lol yeah might try that. Hopefully we get another few weeks to place pre-order i havent put any down yet

All of this talk has finally made me order a Polydisc (in addition to Polymorph).

Let’s see how the funds end out at crunch time, definitely want another Polymorph.