close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Kno’s 2nd album

YES!!!!!! I couldn’t be more excited! Tone and Pack have big summers planned, and now this announcement?!

It’s a great time to be a QN5 music fan.

I would think probably at least a year and a half to two years away if he just started the writing process? I’m hoping for less features this time though.

I’d guess Fall 2015 since there’s supposedly a CL album in progress too.

Thank you Kno.

I wonder if they’re still planning on dropping the new CL project out of nowhere. I kind of wish nothing would have been said about that though. Imagine waking up one day to a CL album download that you knew nothing about, it would be insane. It’ll still probably be that way for the average fan/casual listeners though.

So right now we know that the CL camp is working on:

Kno follow up
CL album
Deacon solo
NWL 2
Catm

God, I’m so pumped.

JTX said:Imagine waking up one day to a CL album download that you knew nothing about, it would be insane.

Plenty of people said that about SJV3.

JTX said:I would think probably at least a year and a half to two years away if he just started the writing process? I’m hoping for less features this time though.

I announced Death Is Silent in a Karmaloop interview in February 2010, I believe. Record came out 9 months later.

So, you know, I’m just saying.

Kno said:

JTX said:Imagine waking up one day to a CL album download that you knew nothing about, it would be insane.

Plenty of people said that about SJV3.

I remember waking up that morning and nearly shitting myself when I saw that SJV3 arrived early.

Kno said:

JTX said:I would think probably at least a year and a half to two years away if he just started the writing process? I’m hoping for less features this time though.

I announced Death Is Silent in a Karmaloop interview in February 2010, I believe. Record came out 9 months later.

So, you know, I’m just saying.

Well that’s exciting to hear Smile I first heard about death is silent on the qk10 plan thread I believe, which is when I started following the qn5 artists more religiously. I had no idea that there was that short of a window between announcement and release of that album.

Wait a minute, wait a gosh darn minute, there’s a NWL 2 in the works?

MY BODY IS READY!!!!

Seriously, Death is Silent was a masterpiece to me. I cannot wait to see what the follow is gonna be! Very Happy

ChiTownBlues said:Wait a minute, wait a gosh darn minute, there’s a NWL 2 in the works?

Well, I’m not sure if it’s actually “in the works”, but Deac mentioned in on the SJ livestream when someone asked about it. I don’t remember exactly how he worded it, but it sounded like it could very well happened at some point.

Aside from that, new solo material from Kno in the foreseeable future is fantastic news!

http://instagram.com/p/t_sz8UHs01/?modal=true

There’s gotta be some tracks from the upcoming solo album on here, right?

Been listening to Death Is Silent and Dirty Acres a bit lately.

I’m totally looking forward to some more newness with the energy and vibe I get from “Gun,” “Not At The End,” etc. I don’t think I ever really liked “Gun” as much before as I do now.

I can’t wait for this new album from Kno. With everything thats happened in his life from Death is silent it will be interesting to see how he tackles the subject matter. Also if SJV3 & Built to fade are of any indication then the production will be fantastic.

Can’t wait to see what crazy concept Kno can pull out of the bag this time.

Also, I’d love to hear à la Donuts or Clouds

Scott A. said:
Also, I’d love to hear à la Donuts or Clouds

YES

Is this coming out this year? Or is it planned on being a 2016 release? Either way I can’t wait to hear this.

I’d comfortably say 2016.

Tonedeff said:I’d comfortably say 2016.

This makes sense. The end of 2015 and all of 2016 belong to you guys. This next year and a half or so is going to be crazy with all of the new releases were about to hear.

Can we randomly get a QK15/16 banner like the QK10 one tho?

That shit got folks real hot and bothered. And by folks I mean me.

houstonz said:Can we randomly get a QK15/16 banner like the QK10 one tho?

The best part is… there’s still mad things I have planned that I haven’t even announced yet. I like the surprise release approach so much better than the slow torture of release dates.

Tonedeff said:

The best part is… there’s still mad things I have planned that I haven’t even announced yet. I like the surprise release approach so much better than the slow torture of release dates.

Same here. Builds up excitement more imo. (Phantom limbs, fallout 4). I remember kno saying the next CL album will do the same thing.

Tonedeff said:

agreed. the QK10 thing got annoying after a while because not everything came out when fans expected them to.

It’s been quiet.. too quiet.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1153073118045314&substory_index=0&id=122997387719564

Kno just posted this artwork and a date of 8/5/16. Could this be his second solo? A single from that album? A new collaboration EP in the same vein as Phantom Limbs?

No matter the answer, I’m fucking excited.

I feel like it’s a Kno album.. but is it his second solo LP or could it be an instrumental record? o_O

Whatever it is. Two months!

Doubt it’s his solo. I remember him posting something on Twitter where he found the title for his second solo, and it didn’t sound like the title would be something as simple as bones . I’m guessing either instrumental album or solo ep, or maybe the grieves collaboration?

houstonz said:I feel like it’s a Kno album.. but is it his second solo LP or could it be an instrumental record? o_O

Dude. He told YOU what it was on twitter two months back, haha.

https://twitter.com/Kno/status/708408906377113600

amplifya said:

houstonz said:I feel like it’s a Kno album.. but is it his second solo LP or could it be an instrumental record? o_O

Dude. He told YOU what it was on twitter two months back, haha.

https://twitter.com/Kno/status/708408906377113600

WELP.

lmao