close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM Featured Material 15 Year Anniversary Boxset

You da best mayne.

Thanks Pack I’ll be in touch soon.

Received my box set yesterday! It is a little damaged from the transport (luckily the CD’s seems to be all right) but aside from that, it looks cool as hell.

Yeah, mine came in yesterday. Now I feel bad that you gave me a copy at the RI show Sad. I’m gonna have give something to not feel so bad.

I want mine!

Mine came in yesterday aswell. Great, and that bonus disc was a cool suprise.

Finally arrived today. Unfortunately the jewel case was completely smashed apart :/

Poster looks cool though.

Epic Aesthetic said:Finally arrived today. Unfortunately the jewel case was completely smashed apart :/

Poster looks cool though.

USPS is some bastids.

Seriously though, I spent over 6hours total in the post office and I had to pay $15 per international package postage and i made it a point to have them mark all packages fragile/do not bend. And they literally just tapdanced on them with their middle fingers up.

I’ll make it up to you guys some how.

Just received mine plus the bonus CD today. No damages on mine, so no need to make it up to me.

I noticed the postage was paid on November 29, so I’m assuming the first shipment got lost.

First one actually got returned to me, no biggie tho

Not to get off topic from the mail stuff, but I’d never listened to the stuff on Volume I or II and finally got a chance to digest them.

I love the old battles. The battles with Pumpkinhead and Breeze are great, Pack’s part against Diabolic is awesome.

But I don’t know how I never heard this ‘Sky’s the Limit’ piece. The lyrics on that song are dope from everyone involved.