close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Champagne Chu - Hands Up (Feat. Devine Carama & Deacon The Villain)

https://soundcloud.com/nsgyadig/hands-up-champagne-chu-ft

New Deac verse on this track from Champagne Chu (Young Chu from Natti’s “Late Night Cruise”)

It’s a shame that this apparently was completely overlooked in the midst of the anticipation for Hunter. Shit is fire!

Yeah, Chu and Devine are beasts and are both from KY. Devine also has an entire album with Sheisty Khrist called O.M.G.

annnnnd BTW.. Sheisty Khrist got a full length album dropping October 10th.

Deacon The Villain said:annnnnd BTW.. Sheisty Khrist got a full length album dropping October 10th.

Ummm, why has there been no mention of this before? This is awesome news. Do you have any production on it?

jinx8402 said:

Deacon The Villain said:annnnnd BTW.. Sheisty Khrist got a full length album dropping October 10th.

Ummm, why has there been no mention of this before? This is awesome news. Do you have any production on it?

Because Sheisty is doing a reverse marketing strategy. He’s going to unexpectedly drop the project, then do promo to lead people back to the album. He’s already shot a few videos (including one by me) and as far as me having production on the album, the entire project is produced by a Lexington, KY producer by the name of Fidel Hasflo aka LoFidel. It’s being entirely mixed by one of my favorite engineers in ATL and being mastered by the same cat that master’s CunninLynguists’ albums. It’s totally awesome and it’s called “Cold Winter”.

That sounds absolutely awesome! Can’t wait to check it out.

Say whaaaaaaat

Wow exciting!

Deac def has one of those voices where people are gonna say “THAT voice” when referencing him. Dope.

And that’s great news bout a Sheisty Khrist album

Was the Sheisty project pushed back? I can’t seem to find it anywhere

Even though Deac said October 10th, I think I read on twitter October 11th so it might release by tonight PM EST.

This tweet by Allen Poe is what I’m talking about:

” Allen Poe (@AllenPoe_) tweeted at 0:21 PM on Wed, Oct 08, 2014:10/11 @sheistykhrist x @FidelHasflow859 = Cold Winter  #BlueOctober”

holy shitttttt .... I completely overlooked this thread.. new sheisty album?! This is an awesome surprise. Can’t wait to hear it when he drops it

well… it wasnt the 11th…

Patience grasshopper, or should I say worm.

Numonic said:Patience grasshopper, or should I say worm.

LOL yassss.. patience, grasshopper. It’s definitely coming. “Cold Winter” is upon us.

Deacon The Villain said:

Numonic said:Patience grasshopper, or should I say worm.

LOL yassss.. patience, grasshopper. It’s definitely coming. “Cold Winter” is upon us.

Pre-orders are here.

KY killing it for Blue October. I pre-ordered this and Allen Poe’s albums - and will get Devine’s on Monday

I’ve been really enjoying when NWL tracks come up in my shuffle these last few months. Even been using “American Greed” as my alarm. The album is holding up really well over time.