close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM Pack.FM

Less than 24 hours and the new site is live. I’m so pumped. Hunter, IFHR, and whutduzFMstand4? is all I’ve been listening to. Can’t wait to see what is in store

He just put all his albums on bandcamp. I’m hype for the site opening up

Definitely hyped for the new website. I’m excited to buy the Featured Material boxset for sure, but all of the other random videos and stuff he was talking about putting up there seem really interesting too.

Setting an alarm for the livestream now… see you guys there!

I’m apparently in the wrong country, as I will be asleep when the livestream and website goes live, but can’t wait to check it out tomorrow!

I’m pumped for this livestream! Hopefully, we’ll get a little more details on Speaker King as well

defo hyped for all new pack fm things

now to just remember to walk out of the bar in time

So hyped for some new pack fm after his verse on lucky.

PureChaos said:I’m apparently in the wrong country, as I will be asleep when the livestream and website goes live, but can’t wait to check it out tomorrow!

Fuck Sleep.

For real though, Pack’s verse on “Lucky” is crazy. Definitely amped for more new material after that.

Just speaking of new PackFM material, he has a new song on the new DJ JS1 project dropping in October.

^ Sweet! Thanks.

Yeah his verse on Lucky was next level shit. It had the same wow effect on me that his phenomenal verse on “Luther” did.

jinx8402 said:

PureChaos said:I’m apparently in the wrong country, as I will be asleep when the livestream and website goes live, but can’t wait to check it out tomorrow!

Fuck Sleep.

I will.

Site is live!!!

Fuuuuck man, my alarm didn’t wake me so I totally missed it! Sad The site looks super dope though.

Yeah the site looks great. Featured Material 15th Collector’s Edition ordered.

That was an awesome livestream!

Copped the FM15yr anny set as well… I think he said that shipped as early as the first week of October?... did I hear that right?

Pack announced “Flowback Thursdays” too where he will release some old freestyle every Thursday… Definitely looking forward to that. He specifically mentioned one with Stan from the late 90s that nobody has seen.

Been jammin some packfm all morning at work. I love how the music section is set up on the website. It makes it so easy to put something on real quick at work.

Let’s Rap was totally fiiiiire! God damn. What a fun livestream.

Livestream was great, realy enjoyed the mini rap show

Damn missed the live stream ended up having to go to work. website looks awesome also copped the Featured Material 15th Collector’s Edition.

That live stream was not one to miss. We got everything. A TACM episode, exclusive music, a live show. Best live stream. I’m sure you can rewatch it on the qn5 livestream site where it was aired. The last PackFM livestream was up there so I assume the one last night was recorded but I’m not sure. You can check.

Damn, I was out all of last night. I see it is up on the livestream site but they mentioned the podcast. Was this recorded somewhere?

It was a 10 min TACM episode but very funny. It was during the livestream.

What was recorded was only 41 mins and 9 seconds. http://www.livestream.com/qn5music/video?clipId=pla_3695d09f-281b-4820-98be-415866516413&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

At the beginning they mention the podcast maybe getting cut off. I guess it wasn’t recorded.

We had a few technical snafoos with the live streaming so most of it didnt get recorded.
BUT we had lots of fun kicking it with you guys and rapping just for fun.
Be sure to check back to the site often for more updates on The Speaker King, new gear, and this Thursday begins the first “Flowback Thursday” freestyle to be posted.

Also thanks to all the heads who ordered FM15, remember the 1st 100 get a one of a kind autographed poster!

yall are awesome

^ the poster is fuckin sweeeeet! Can’t wait to frame this bitch.

0003703987_10.jpg

yoooo the flowback thursday is up on pack.fm!.... freestyle from 99 with substantial!

I think we should create a new thread for #flowbackthursday to discuss the weekly material

Ordered my FM 15 year box set more than week ago and totally forgot to come in here and talk about it. I had wanted these releases for years but wanted to support Pack, and now I get the chance.

Just visited the site from my phone for the first time. Digging the mobile layout, makes navigating easy. I’ve been hoping QN5.com would get a special mobile layout (just for ease of use) for years, but I understand there are definitely more important things to tend to.

houstonz said:Just visited the site from my phone for the first time. Digging the mobile layout, makes navigating easy. I’ve been hoping QN5.com would get a special mobile layout (just for ease of use) for years, but I understand there are definitely more important things to tend to.

Paging Chris Rhee! (Fuck you, Chris!)

QN5 said:

houstonz said:Just visited the site from my phone for the first time. Digging the mobile layout, makes navigating easy. I’ve been hoping QN5.com would get a special mobile layout (just for ease of use) for years, but I understand there are definitely more important things to tend to.

Paging Chris Rhee! (Fuck you, Chris!)

Yeah every time i visit qn5.com on my phone, if I stay on the site for more than a minute it will kick me off the web and close my web browser. I don’t have that problem with the qn5 forum though.

Pack that “My Neighborhood” joint you got on the DJJS1 album is dope.