close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Kno’s Health

Don’t know how many of you have seen his Instagram post, but Kno said he will most likely miss the whole East Coast leg of the tour due to his auto-immune disorder flaring up.

Just wanted to make a post here to wish him the best. Health comes first. Thoughts and prayers out to you Kno, thanks for all the jammin music over the years.

Damn this is terrible news on all accounts. I really hope he’s doing alright.

Wishing him the best.

Putting your health before everything else is always the best thing to do. I hope Kno is doing alright and that he gets better soon.

That must be the most frustrating thing that can happen to an artist. You got some momentum going, fans are excited, and you get knocked down by some fucking disorder that you have no control over…

That was hard to hear, but Kno is absolutely doing the right thing in taking it slow to get better. Health should definitely be his #1 priority.

Health is the most important thing in your life. Tough to miss him on the East Coast leg.

a close friend of mine has chron’s disease, seeing it first hand can be hard. i wish you all the best kno.