close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion I Would Like to Apologize

So I wanted to make this thread for my own personal reasons and to get some stuff off of my chest. Now about three years ago in February of 2012 I was watching an early Dead End Hip Hop video where they were giving their mid year top three albums. I decided to give Cunninlynguists a shot because Myke C Town had Oneirology on his list and the album seemed like it was more of what I’m into. So after that I start going back to everything Cunninlynguists had released by going through their Bandcamp page. From there I started listening to Tonedeff and then from there I got into everyone else on QN5. I figured that because I’m so obsessed with QN5 Music as a whole I should go onto the forum and make an account. I didn’t read the rules, I just started posting a bunch of shit, and honestly when I go back and read it now I nearly have a cringe attack every time I see it. The comparison threads I made were completely unneeded and not called for and I’m sure a lot of you were thinking ‘‘why is this guy even here.. he seems very unintelligent’‘. Joining this place was my first time giving the message boards an actual shot and I had no idea how to use it properly. Being only 18 at the time I came into it not really knowing how to express myself that well.. maybe not even at all. Right before the Megashow I had troubles being able to comment on here, for whatever reason it wasn’t letting me post. I realized in the long run that this was almost like a blessing in disguise because I had no place being on here at all not knowing how to express myself in an intelligent and mature fashion. Even now I still read some of my newer posts and I still don’t think I express myself all that well. I would like to say I am truly and deeply sorry for everyone I had annoyed, pissed off, or maybe gave a bad intention to when I first started posting or even now for that matter. I would also like to thank Blueschoolers such as Dwili, houstanz, Epic Aesthetic, scratchinlikedjs, JLee, Scott A. and all of the other wonderful Blueschoolers who are good at being able to express themselves whether it be about music or any topic in general. I truly look up to you guys and you may not know it but you have inspired me to be a better writer when expressing my thoughts. I’m still trying to get better but you guys definitely showed how I can improve when it comes to that. In conclusion, this is just an apology to all of the Blueschoolers and Artists that are associated with this awesome community that I may have given bad intentions to when I first started out. This is me turning a new leaf with all of you and hopefully you all will still give me a chance at being a part of the community.

No worries dude! Glad your account is working again. I really appreciate your excitement and energy you bring to Qn5. It’s always good getting a chance to chat with you on facebook about music, movies, or whatever else.

Likewise dude. Once again thanks for the inspiration. It really does mean a lot to me and I can’t express that enough.

Apology not needed, everyone is welcome here - ESPECIALLY the enthusiastic ones.

The random comparison threads were kinda funny…

P.S. Here’s a tip though, maybe try breaking long passages into paragraphs more.. makes it easier to read Wink

Epic Aesthetic said:Apology not needed, everyone is welcome here - ESPECIALLY the enthusiastic ones.

P.S. Here’s a tip though, maybe try breaking long passages into paragraphs more.. makes it easier to read Wink

Gotcha. Thanks for the inspiration dude. Like I told Patrick it really means a lot. Also, to some those threads might have been funny, but to me when I go back and read them I seriously cringe. Their complete trash and I made myself look like an idiot.

Also thinking about it, this is my second account on these forums. I was a lurker way back when.. signed up, posted a few things, felt really out of place (the forum was a lot more close-knit and cutthroat back then) and didn’t come back for years.

I created this account just before the first ever UK QN5 gig and was kinda annoyed my “profile” didn’t acknowledge how long I’d really been here. Eventually I just decided “fuck it, I don’t care what these people think of me.. I’m posting here regularly whether they like it or not”.

I’m not sure if that’s good advice but it worked for me.

Epic Aesthetic said:Also thinking about it, this is my second account on these forums. I was a lurker way back when.. signed up, posted a few things, felt really out of place (the forum was a lot more close-knit and cutthroat back then) and didn’t come back for years.

I created this account just before the first ever UK QN5 gig and was kinda annoyed my “profile” didn’t acknowledge how long I’d really been here. Eventually I just decided “fuck it, I don’t care what these people think of me.. I’m posting here regularly whether they like it or not”.

I’m not sure if that’s good advice but it worked for me.

Yeah it is actually. Thanks dude. To me we’ve always had the same opinion about different topics most of the time, its just that you are a lot better at expressing how you feel than I am.

I remember you saying that you often looked up to people who posted on forums like this and that’s how I view you so to speak. That’s why I’ve always enjoyed our past conversations and what have you. So thanks dude once again.

Epic Aesthetic said:Apology not needed, everyone is welcome here - ESPECIALLY the enthusiastic ones.

What Timo said. lol

Once again thank you guys for all of the advice and taking the time to kind of hear me out. It really means a lot that you guys are still cool with me being here even with all of the dumb comparison threads that I made.

Lurker for life, as of 2000something… Used to post and say some dumb things too - don’t sweat it g