close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion Man, If QN5 ever signs a female rapper, this should be her IMO

jess the albo said:

Tonedeff said:

Epic Aesthetic said:In all seriousness - and obviously it shouldn’t be called a “Megashow” - but can we get the ultimate Quintic Live experience at some point?

Would y’all come to something like that?

I have the worst track record in history but yes.

Also thanks for the really comprehensive update, much excite!

<3

jess the albo said:

Tonedeff said:

Epic Aesthetic said:In all seriousness - and obviously it shouldn’t be called a “Megashow” - but can we get the ultimate Quintic Live experience at some point?

Would y’all come to something like that?

I have the worst track record in history but yes.

Also thanks for the really comprehensive update, much excite!

Wink

haha The prodigal daugher returns.

what a warm welcome back, thanks guys Smile
Always find my way home <3

As a fan of Tonedeff since the MP3.com days and a kinda-sort-of-7th-degree-of-seperation type affiliate (at least in my own mind) I will be sad to see Qn5 not operating as a label anymore. As long as the crew love is still there it’s all good. I know CL, Stan, & Pack will never be far away so I won’t complain too much.

I’m curious to see what Quintic will bring to the table as Fjer has interested me since Tone first mentioned her and Lucy Camp def seems worth checking out. Amplifya getting back in to making music makes me excited cause I only ever did one track with him, but it’s one of my favorite songs I’ve ever recorded. Hopefully he’d toss an old internet buddy a few bangers…. Smile

I’ma still need more Tonedeff rekkids after Polymer, tho.

News from Lucy Camp today on IG:

“lucycampxo: After several quiet months, I’m excited to announce that I’ve signed with QUINTIC! Expect new music 3.16.16! Thanks for the love and support so far. This is just the beginning and I hope you’ll join me in building something beautiful together. lucycamp.com [Photo: Chad Griffith]”

Dope.

It’s official:
http://qn5.com/blog/entry/quintic-signs-18-year-old-rhyme-prodigy-lucy-camp/

tumblr_o3ifnyKHV01rtx3rro1_1280.png width=500px height=500px border=0

Quintic is just getting stronger and stronger.

I like how this whole thread started off as a “Yo Tone! Check out this MC! She’s really dope!” And Tonedeff actually goes out and signs her. That proves that Qn5 has the best community cause the artists care about the fan input!

But we all already knew that. Just stating how proud I am of this community. Smile