close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff My god…

... just wait until you hear this fucking song.

bruh.jpg

tee-hee.

O Lawd haf murcy…

I kinda wonder if this is even about a Polymer song or something beyond it.. HMMMM?

houstonz said:I kinda wonder if this is even about a Polymer song or something beyond it.. HMMMM?

Polymer. Definitely Polymer. Smile

Nice. Get that bad boy mastered and pressed, mang! We’re ready.

Please be soon. I need this.

Snorts coke. Smokes blunt and passes it to Jesus.

BRING IT!!!!! I’M READY!!!!

Last time I heard this kind of ‘warning’ from you it was about Where Are You Now from BTF, and that ended up being one of my favorite songs EVER.
So, well, I’m not sure I’m ready for this.

Porsborg said:Last time I heard this kind of ‘warning’ from you it was about Where Are You Now from BTF, and that ended up being one of my favorite songs EVER.
So, well, I’m not sure I’m ready for this.

That’s such a great song, if this is in the same realm then it’s gonna be fiyahhhrrrr!!!!

Done waiting. Snippet? Smile

Now that we know the full tracklist, will you reveal which track you were referring to here, Tone? Phantom?

Probably control

JTX said:Probably control

I thought about that too, but if I remember correctly, he said on the FB-livestream that Phantom was his favorite track on the album.

I also wouldn’t count out some of the V.2s. If I were to put $5 on what song I think is just ridiculous on Polymer, it would be Filthy v.2 (with 45 seconds more time).

While we’re on the topic, Filthy v.2—> Narcissus. Damn.

So which song was this?

Epic Aesthetic said:So which song was this?

haha I couldn’t even guess… every new song and V2 I heard gave me that reaction

Epic Aesthetic said:So which song was this?

Now that we’ve heard it all, I’d guess that JTX are right about the song being Control. All the new stuff is crazy, but that one is the most next level, mind-blowing one in my opinion.