close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Your a ....POSER.

In the spirit of homegrown hip-hop-hate of that SLIMEY, SNAKE-ASS, WORTHLESS DICK-STEM (original insult) OF A BEING THAT POCESSES WILL -BITER! It’s wrong you motherfucker…. It is, WRONG! STOP IT. May god push upon your fucking testicles until they POP! ...——STOP THE BITING——

houstonz said:....huh?

My thoughts when reading this exactly.

Classic biting Matt. Come up with your own brain-stem (original insult) thoughts!

I was trying to attack biters. Sorry if I came off a little crazy I just really dislike them. I thought Tone could relate. And dick stem actually refers to the absence of nerves in the stem of the penis. Worthless like the dick stem. There’s no need for sarcasm.

Posers definitely suck.

Wait…

Isn’t the dick stem what attaches the dick to the body?

Without which we wouldn’t have dicks…but rather, dildos?

THEY SOUND PRETTY USEFUL

hqdefault.jpg

(<3 <3 I hate posers too)

B-Boy Sisyphus Uprock said: There’s no need for sarcasm.

Don’t stress the sarcasm, man. Some of us are sarcastic assholes-it is who we are in our dick-stems. Fight the good fight, and just remember sarcastic assholes often are the same guys who buy beers for everyone at the bars.

deStructuralized said:Wait…

Isn’t the dick stem what attaches the dick to the body?

Without which we wouldn’t have dicks…but rather, dildos?

I have no answer to this question, but it seems of utmost importance.

Biters are, insulting. In this day and age no one really values an original idea. Everywhere you look it’s hipster this and muslim fundamentalism that. Come up with your own damn ideas. And alongside the dickhead, the stem’s kind of outshined. (Shrug)