close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tacos & Chocolate Milk Podcast New Episodes?

I’m a huge fan of the podcast and they help me get through my long drives through Jersey. I know you guys are really busy, but are you planning on releasing any more episodes?

My sincerest apologies. I’m honestly, not sure when there’ll be another one. At this point, it’s safe to say we’re on a hiatus. I’d like to have them weekly otherwise and I’m considering some alternatives.

Tonedeff said:I’m considering some alternatives.

Tonedeff’s happy hour of hats, hand-shoes and improvised music?

h0SzUf7.gif

Thats at least one episode

Trap Thoughts?

How about Tacos and whoever answers their phone? Tone and his weekly unsuspecting special guest.

Nah, maybe best not, but I’d love to hear some more TACM when you guys are able to spend some time together again!

Also “caracicatriz”! Thanks for starting this thread,
I bet there aren’t many TACM fans who don’t recognise your name (and immediately know how to pronounce it)!

@Rhys that’s Scarface! i was just listening to that episode! Hi newbie to the forum, But Episode 69 has got to be AWESOME

Gino303 said:@Rhys that’s Scarface! i was just listening to that episode! Hi newbie to the forum, But Episode 69 has got to be AWESOME

Welcome… and yes. We will make #69 extra-awesome.

Hey Tone,
In one of the Episode you and Mr. Mecc said that you know some Ladies in the “Adult Entertainment Industry” would it be possible to get them on the Podcast for #69? I know its not Quintic but Its 69! jus sayin’

Tone teased on Snapchat that him and Pack are brainstorming the return of Tacos & Chocolate Milk. Jeuh!

I need these back in my life, in some format or another Very Happy

Hello again,

I saw post on FB, about new for Tacos And Chocolate Milk, will there be a new Episode soon?

Word is these are coming back this fall! Can’t wait. #commagang

Chocolates and Taco Milk