close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

CunninLynguists Next Studio Album Discussion Thread

Numonic said:Oh wait now that I think about it he did mention a true instrumental album in addition to the Bones album which is ala Excrementals.

Yep, he emphasized that he would release a beat tape AND a full-blown instrumental album.

Friis said:

Numonic said:Oh wait now that I think about it he did mention a true instrumental album in addition to the Bones album which is ala Excrementals.

Yep, he emphasized that he would release a beat tape AND a full-blown instrumental album.

Yeah, one thing to note is that a lot (if not all) of the beats Kno used on his instagram beat a day stint are not on Bones, so he has a lot of unreleased beats/material.

Word, March 31st something is happening. Can’t wait.

I figure it must be a single/announcement date with less than a month notice and no specifics given. Can’t wait to find out what it is!

Feels like a natti album

Can’t wait. *Bart Scott Voice*

Super quiet in here for mysterious artwork to have just popped up a few days ago. But I feel you on the Natti album. That’s what I think too.

I’m super excited about whatever this is. Based on the artwork, I’m also thinking Natti album.

March 22-Oneirology release.
April 1- SJV3 release.

I feel safe saying whatever they release in the last week of March will be mind blowing.

Given that the artwork is almost a compliment/ying yang to the Still Motion artwork, and we know Natti began working on a second solo project more than 2 years ago, i’ll be pretty surprised if its not a Natti solo

So its 3/31/17 and its quiet on this forum and CL hasnt said anything or released anything wtf? Any updates? I was so pumped for today and nothing

Oh shit I spoke to soon!!!

Red Bird is my fav! Good job guys!

Looks like it’s gonna be one of three color EPs that make a full album. Other colors are blue and yellow.

jbkrule said:Looks like it’s gonna be one of three color EPs that make a full album. Other colors are blue and yellow.

Look what tone started!

Wait there’s more? This is an EP series? Dope.

Numonic said:Wait there’s more? This is an EP series? Dope.

I don’t think anything has been announced yet but at the bottom of the homepage there is a color wheel with red, yellow and blue on it. Considering the fact that the first EP is red and these are the 3 primary colors that make every other color, it only makes sense to assume they’re doing something similar to Polymer.
I’d also like to point out that this EP is incredible. I’ve listened to it roughly 8 times now and I just don’t understand how they keep getting better. I was really hoping to hear a Kno verse on here but he more than made up for it with the production. My god, this whole group is at the absolute top of their craft right now.

Lol it’s crazy, I spend a lot of time looking for new music (and I do find it) but you guys are like detectives with it. I would have never put together that color scheme = more EPs thing.

Oh, man. And here I was trying to figure out which color : which song.

Tight! Looking forward to more.