close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Stoops2Stages w/Tonedeff

When you’ve got an hour and ten minutes, sit down and enjoy this. You will not regret it.

https://soundcloud.com/stoops-2-stages/ep-11-tonedeff

Thank you. Checking it out now.

Listened to this the other day, cool interview.

This might be the most in-depth I’ve ever divulged about my creative process in particular. Shouts to Gastor Almonte for asking the right kinds of questions haha.

Gastor was great on TACM so I look forward to checking this interview out!

Just listened to this interview, it really puts everything into perspective about why releases take so long and why they’re always so good. Definitely didn’t know about the differences in the digital files, I probably have the first versions of all those songs, I’ll definitely need to see if I can spot the changes.

I love that you’re this way Tone, you embody the level of effort everyone should put into their projects, but don’t because it’s so easy to get lazy. It’s impossible to overstate how much its appreciated and how much we all love the truth in your music.

CleanupCrew said:I love that you’re this way Tone, you embody the level of effort everyone should put into their projects, but don’t because it’s so easy to get lazy. It’s impossible to overstate how much its appreciated and how much we all love the truth in your music.

Totally agree. It’s that attention to detail and ruthless perfectionism that makes Tone stand out. It’s truly inspiring (although I don’t think I could ever be that OCD myself haha)

School’s been keepin’ me busy so it took me a while to get to this.

But man, this is easily *the* best Tone interview I’ve ever heard. Probably even more insightful and personal than Archetexture, tbh.

Children and Gates stories had me rollin’!

The Fjer one is worth a listen if only for its discussion of the greatest TV show of all time: “Hanging with Mr. Cooper.” This is a great podcast series: Gastor asks great questions and keeps it interactive.