close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Snapchat Goodies

We should probably have a thread to discuss some of the insights Tone posts on Snapchat. Maybe it’ll help entice y’all to get the app and follow him on there so you can see/hear these awesome bits too. It’s almost like the hour-after sneak peaks from a Tonedeff live stream, but condensed to 5-10 seconds. lol

First up: Wavy waves, son!

I don’t know if this is a Polymer preview, Hyperrealism, something else entirely, or just random creativity.. but I dig it.

Sounds like something that would be on hyperrealism.

Deac’s snapchat through Paris is pretty funny. No special music or nothing, but funny stuff. Since I only downloaded this shit to hear Tonedeff’s stuff (wavy waves was dope) is there anyone else worth following? (Note: I prefer if they have never done eggplant friday shit…or at least do that shit private messages like god intended).

Tone on TACM at some point: “When I’m done with Polymer I’ll be on a beach somewhere with a drink.”
Tone on Snapchat: Appears to be on a beach with a drink. Hmmmmmmmmm…..

lol!!! I don’t think that was the case here due to the tux photo. Could be wrong though.

houstonz said:lol!!! I don’t think that was the case here due to the tux photo. Could be wrong though.

Yeah. Pretty sure I’m wrong. But, can dream, right?

I bet the music portion is done, documentary is probably the hold up.

JTX said:I bet the music portion is done, documentary is probably the hold up.

100%

I think the Documentary might be my most anticipated part of this release - but there’s an awful lot of stuff I’m pumped for.