close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno 366 for 2016: Kno Beats

Figured start a thread for this stuff. Loving #4, this is my favorite so far.

He just posted 006 and WHOA! It is my favorite so far. Can’t believe there’s 360 more to go.

008 is firrrrreeee! My favorite so far.

002, unbelievable. Looped it like 20 times haha.

These are such a tease, can’t wait to a full length project from Kno!

Number 007, question, am I right or is that the first time Kno’s used a flute in his beats in a while? I remember Kno used to have those epic flutes in his beats but 007 reminded me that it’s been a while since he used a flute in his beats. Maybe I’m wrong.

Numonic said:Number 007, question, am I right or is that the first time Kno’s used a flute in his beats in a while? I remember Kno used to have those epic flutes in his beats but 007 reminded me that it’s been a while since he used a flute in his beats. Maybe I’m wrong.

Remember Me (Abstract Reality) on A Piece of Strange is what popped into my head as I read this. Great flute on that track I believe.

The Bowie beat (#11) was pretty nice.

i really, really like the last two (21 and 22)...agree with the instagram comment hoping that 21 goes on an album.

21 should go on an album and 24 has interlude written all over it. I’ve got 24 on cycle.

Since Numonic says Kno sent a beat to Lucy Camp, figured it could be cool to think about which of these beats (not saying it is one of the 366 beats that he sent) would be cool to hear Lucy Camp on?

#40 is my vote.