close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Lucy Camp Introduction

I figured if I’m going to be a part of Quintic I should PROBABLY say something right? So hey! This is my first time ever posting a thread on a forum so thumbs up to firsts. Anyway, as you can imagine I’m psyched to be a part of Tone’s new label seeing as I’ve admired him for years. I can’t wait for everyone to hear all the new stuff I’ve been working on with Quintic, it’s been in the works for some time now and to finally release it will be awesome. Hope ya’ll will find the new stuff to your liking Smile

Looking forward to it, and welcome!

Thanks!

JTX said:Looking forward to it, and welcome!

Welcome to the forums, Lucy!

Do you have any CD copies of Virago left for sale?

Loewi said:Do you have any CD copies of Virago left for sale?

I haven’t been selling them lately but if you’d like to buy one I can definitely ship one out to you. You’d just need to include your address when you send the money to my paypal: lucycampxo@gmail.com

How much to send to Canada?

Loewi said:How much to send to Canada?

I’ve been selling them for $10 so you don’t need to pay any more than that.

Welcome to the boards Lucy Camp. I’ll be sending you money for that Virago CD too. I’m in New Jersey. You are too dope.

Numonic said:Welcome to the boards Lucy Camp. I’ll be sending you money for that Virago CD too. I’m in New Jersey. You are too dope.

I appreciate it! I got you.

If you can save one for me at the end of the month, that’d be great. Thanks

Lucy Camp said:This is my first time ever posting a thread on a forum so thumbs up to firsts.

And…...now I feel old. These kids nowadays…

Lucy Camp said:Hope ya’ll will find the new stuff to your liking Smile

Don’t worry about us. We’re down for the ride. Make it odd, make it complex and I’m there no matter what. Looking forward to the music.

I checked out some of your stuff on YouTube back when Amp initially spoke about you. Now I feel obligated to revisit it before your new stuff is out. lol

And obviously, if two musical beasts like Tone and Amp co-sign you, I have no doubt in your abilities. Get it!

Loewi said:If you can save one for me at the end of the month, that’d be great. Thanks

Will do!

Revision said: Don’t worry about us. We’re down for the ride. Make it odd, make it complex and I’m there no matter what. Looking forward to the music.

Got it Smile

houstonz said:I checked out some of your stuff on YouTube back when Amp initially spoke about you. Now I feel obligated to revisit it before your new stuff is out. lol

And obviously, if two musical beasts like Tone and Amp co-sign you, I have no doubt in your abilities. Get it!

Haha thanks!

Welcome! It’s exciting to have a new artist on the forums!

I’m in the same boat as Houstonz, need to revisit - but I am very excited to hear new material.

Epic Aesthetic said:Welcome! It’s exciting to have a new artist on the forums!

I’m in the same boat as Houstonz, need to revisit - but I am very excited to hear new material.

For sure, glad to be a part of this site!