close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Lucy Camp :: Official “SIXTEEN” Video Discussion Thread

16 is the lowest age of consent in the US.

I’m confused as shit as to what the Q&A date and time is. April 6th at 2:30pm?

The burial - archangel sample added with beautiful lush vocals in background and new synth line creates a dope vibe.

Lucy brings it with the honest and personal lyrics and dope flow/delivery. Gonna bump this non-stop this week to get more familiar with it.

RoxFontaine said:I’m confused as shit as to what the Q&A date and time is. April 6th at 2:30pm?

Haha

RoxFontaine said:I’m confused as shit as to what the Q&A date and time is. April 6th at 2:30pm?

What clock are you looking at again? haha

I have so many memories and emotions already associated with the classic “Archangel” so I admittedly struggled at first to disconnect from that familiarity in order to focus on the lyrics/vocal performance of this song and digest it as its own thing, but when I did, I definitely appreciated it more. But fantastic job all around with the song and video, the latter has this really cool White Chalk-esque haunting aesthetic to it that’s only enhanced by Lucy’s understated confidence in her performance.

March 20?

4 or 8 o’clock?

*shrug*

3/20 @ 3:20 PST

Great song & video. Been listening to Virago since I heard Lucy Camp was signed to Quintic. Any estimate on when the next album is coming out?

WhatIsTheTruth said:Great song & video. Been listening to Virago since I heard Lucy Camp was signed to Quintic. Any estimate on when the next album is coming out?

Should be out in April, according to the blog.

http://quinticsound.tumblr.com/tagged/news

By the way, that was one hell of a way to end the video.

5XHlmwb.gif

(What’s this Q&A people are talking about?)

Yeah it’s a cool track and video. Another one for the list of catchy Lucy Camp choruses too.

What was the thought process behind using the Burial song?

Thank you Funcrusher

After 4-5 listens I am dowwwwwn for this, the livestream, EP.. all that

Dope as expected. I’m going to be kind of busy Sunday, but 3:20 pm PST is 6:20 pm EST where I’m at and I should be free to catch the livestream, hopefully.

I noticed the clock and wondered why it was on 3:20 and not 3:16, now I know.