close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Tonedeff LIVE

So Polymer is pretty awesome and it’s got me thinking about how (and when) he’s going to play some of this stuff live. The ‘stand and rap’ hip-hop set just doesn’t feel like it would do justice to a lot of this material, at least not in the traditional fashion.

I remember Glutton at the last Megashow and being really worried it might not translate to the crowd - So I tried to instigate some moshing when the drop came in to I think reasonable response. But now I’m super curious to see how tracks like Demon, Phantom and even Control could be handled.

How is Polymer going to affect his setlist and how is he going to perform it?

Personally I’d like to see some more atmospherics, lighting and even live production/performance. Edited versions of certain songs with some improvised elements even perhaps.

^^^^ light show is a must. Get ready for the molly heads hahah (we love them all)

I got to see Tone perform “Glutton” at Kinda Funny Live in SF this past Memorial Day weekend in front of 1,000 people. The crowd got into it with the drop. Shit was tiiiight.

By the way, on the Reddit AMA, Tone mentioned doing some shows on the west coast this Fall and possibly some east coast shows.

I kinda (really) wanna get out to Cali and see some of y’all at a show or two.. just totally depends on the dates due to school.

houstonz said:By the way, on the Reddit AMA, Tone mentioned doing some shows on the west coast this Fall and possibly some east coast shows.

I kinda (really) wanna get out to Cali and see some of y’all at a show or two.. just totally depends on the dates due to school.

If this is true and he’s anywhere near San Diego this fall, I am beyond excited to catch these new tracks live. And see Zack I guess. If I have to.

Y’know what… I might be able to save up and have a brief Cali trip this fall hmmmm

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is heading out with CunninLynguists again. Fits their West Coast tour timing.