close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: The Official “Filthy XXX (v3)” Discussion Thread ::

Epic Aesthetic said:

Funny side-story: back when glutton came out I was joking about an acoustic cover for this song and thought it would be great if a female singer did one. Somehow I managed to convince my girlfriend to give it a go (she’s generally old-fashioned and prudish, at least in public).

I know it doesn’t exist anymore, but I absolutely need to hear this.

Fjer said:

Epic Aesthetic said:

Funny side-story: back when glutton came out I was joking about an acoustic cover for this song and thought it would be great if a female singer did one. Somehow I managed to convince my girlfriend to give it a go (she’s generally old-fashioned and prudish, at least in public).

We just came up with a great idea for a censored version.. I won’t divulge anymore just in case it doesn’t see completion - but we’re both excited about trying it.

Epic Aesthetic said:

Fjer said:

Epic Aesthetic said:

We just came up with a great idea for a censored version.. I won’t divulge anymore just in case it doesn’t see completion - but we’re both excited about trying it.

This needs to be the next trend for people uploading to youtube… like the ice bucket challenge, except it doesnt support anything other than letting out those deep sexual thoughts

I’m here to mention how fucking catchy the acoustic version is, and how hilarious that guitar player’s faces.

Will this version of the song ever become available for purchase?

mattthegod said:Will this version of the song ever become available for purchase?

Hopefully it will be on the RMX CD.

mattthegod said:Will this version of the song ever become available for purchase?

Do you mean Tone’s version or the one done by Epic Aesthetic’s girlfriend?

Revision said:

Do you mean Tone’s version or the one done by Epic Aesthetic’s girlfriend?

Tone’s version. Although I wouldn’t mind hearing hers either.

jinx8402 said:

Hopefully it will be on the RMX CD.

Tone confirmed that it is indeed on the QN5 RMX Vol 5 CD.