a4174052012_10.jpg

1. Voices - Produced by Peter Anthony Red
2. Whispers - Produced by Peter Anthony Red
3. Low - Produced by Hectic Zeniths
4. Salt (feat. Fjer) - Produced by Peter Anthony Red
5. Found - Produced by AJ Rice
6. The Heart Dies - Produced by Peter Anthony Red

Discuss.

Nice. I don’t know what to expect, honestly. With Fjer’s second EP, it was almost like we got to hear a different side of her with more polished production. I would guess we can expect the same here.

I really dug the production on Down Talk too. I wonder who we’ll be hearing from this time around.

I’d love to hear a Lucy Camp track where she slows down over a polished production. She has that Tonedeff-y vibe that I think would kill a down-tempo, polished beat.

Nevertheless I also look forward to hearing her rip verses apart once again

houstonz said:Nice. I don’t know what to expect, honestly. With Fjer’s second EP, it was almost like we got to hear a different side of her with more polished production. I would guess we can expect the same here.

I really dug the production on Down Talk too. I wonder who we’ll be hearing from this time around.

Wasn’t it confirmed at some point that Kno produced a track for Lucy?

Yes! This is great news. And yes Kno did do a beat for her and hopefully it’s on this new EP. Either way I know this EP will blow my mind.

She posted on her Instagram yesterday, new music coming out this Fall

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKw0dCbBqxx/

Any word on this or the new video they’ve been working on?

The new single is fucking beautiful. Lucy continues to grow as an MC and Tone continues to grow as a producer. I can’t wait to hear the rest of the EP.

Yeah… The Heart Dies very well may be my song of the year so far. I just can’t get enough of that emotional and passionate delivery from Lucy and that tear jerking production from Tone.

mattthegod said:The new single is fucking beautiful. Lucy continues to grow as an MC and Tone continues to grow as a producer. I can’t wait to hear the rest of the EP.

Man did she deliver here. It’s so good that it almost makes me sad that this is another EP and not a full album haha.

Not sure if it’s this song or another off the EP but looking forward to the music video too.

Yo, that post-Polymer PAR production though…

I never thought I’d hear myself saying this, but dude’s expressiveness with that style has only continued to grow, from the layering on that solitary xylophone-esque line, to that all-hands-on-deck crescendo at the end…holy shit. Makes One Mic sound like a demo track.

(I’m making assumptions. Who knows, maybe this was a pre-Polymer beat or summink. But holy shit.)

And Lucy…no lie, I still tear up 3 out of every 5 times I listen to this track. Pure, honest delivery with ZERO sacrifices in flow. Lord, I can’t handle it.

I got nothing to add except to join the chorus. Perfect match of lyrics and production. Amazing track. Toast to everyone who did anything on this song: You made something beautiful and put it out in the world.

Music video was dope.

I’m hyped AF for this album.

^^^ This.
Don’t know what to expect at this point. It could be a darker project than Down Talk with that ‘The Heart Dies’ track. We’ll see.

(Not saying that this is some interconnected EPs thing, but we got Down Talk, then Whispers…hmmmmmmmmmmmm.)

I can’t wait for this EP. Lucy is one of the best artists out right now and she continues to show artistic growth at a very rapid pace. It’s almost kind of scary to see how talented she is this early in her career.

Production from Hectic Zeniths confirmed. Color me excited!