close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Polymer Physicals…

Hey Gang, just wanted to give y’all a quick update.

I injured my back pretty bad, tore a hip tendon and pulled groin muscle and lost a LOT of productivity time, so I’ve completely missed my projected manufacturing and shipping times for the physical editions of Polymer. I haven’t been able to do anything for weeks until this week.

Although, it’s difficult to sit upright for extended periods of time, I’m putting the finishing touches on the documentary. I have all the other pieces, so as soon as the DVD is ready to go, I’m having the CD/DVDs pressed and shipping everything out with the help of my local buddies.

I don’t want to throw another date out there, but I’ll be keeping you posted on progress from here on out in this thread. Once you see a teaser trailer, you’ll know the editing is done and everything is being manufactured, which only takes a couple weeks. Feel free to ask any questions.

I sincerely apologize for the delay on this. All I can say is that everything looks tremendous so far and the documentary adds so much to the album experience - it’s really transformative. Also, jesus christ, I need this entire project done for my own sanity already.

Thanks again for your patience and support.
- Tone

Hope you have a fast recovery.

Take care Tone.
Thanks for the update!

Tonedeff said:
I injured my back pretty bad along with a pulled groin muscle
- Tone

Damn Tone, you don’t have to tell us about your celebratory escapades.

All kidding aside, I wish you a speedy recovery. I’m dealing with my own back problem right now and can confirm it fucking sucks.

All good, can’t wait for it though.

Delays happen but being kept in the dark sucks, so thanks for the update Tone.

Hope your back gets better soon, sounds horrible.

Can’t wait for that that Polymorph Smile

Hoping for a fast recovery take care,✌

cheers. excited to see the sequencing for phantom when i get the CDs Smile

(because, yeah i’m a fucking sequencing nerd)

Throw"back” Thursday jk get well soon.

Numonic said:Throw"back” Thursday jk get well soon.

hahah well played.

Thanks, y’all! I’m back in the drivers seat and editing furiously as of today.

- Tone

Tonedeff said:

Numonic said:Throw"back” Thursday jk get well soon.

hahah well played.

Thanks, y’all! I’m back in the drivers seat and editing furiously as of today.

- Tone

wooooooooord

Glad to hear you’re feeling better.

Onward!

I can confirm, after transitioning from highschool into college waiting for this album, that I’m still STOKED as fuck for polymorph to come in. Kreygasm.

Any latest on this?

Is there an update on the physicals? I’m just hoping to have a copy of the album of the year before the end of the year. Also, I can’t wait to see how the DVD content enhances the songs and concepts of the album.

Polymer, 5 years in the making. 2012 - 2017. That number 5.

Edit: correction, Glutton dropped in 2013 not 2012. So not 5 years.

We’re making serious progress on the documentary.

2ijg47p.png

Thanks for the update Tone! Sooo excited for Polymorph!

I’m definitely hyped. I assume he’ll be verifying/asking about address changes once it’s ready to send.

When this project is finally done Tone is going to levitate from all the weight lifted off his shoulders. 😂

Thanks for the update! Now, I’m looking forward to the tour in addition to the DVD. Hope you come to the midwest.

Haha unfortunately those of us that wanted the Documentary as a Christmas present will have to wait a bit more.

oZOke7M.jpg

Appreciate the update! Looks epic!

Quick update: It’s looking like Polyoptics will near the 1 hr 30 min mark, which is waaaaay more than I ever expected it to be. I’m so excited for y’all to see this.

One final portion to edit, and then it’s color-grading time.

Holy shit, I can’t believe it either, but it I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
It’s not a train? (yet).

Wish me luck.

an hour and a half?!

fuck yeah!

Good luck, you got this

Thank you for the update. Best of luck, Tone. Been waiting patiently but now that it’s so close, I can’t contain the excitement.

Really looking forward to this, and the remix CD too!
I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

Can’t wait to watch the documentary. This album is a fucking monster and I feel like watching the documentary might help me with things I might have missed or not noticed. Take your time dude.

“If I was a fan of somebody, I would want the full experience, I would want everything, I want to know everything about it. I want liner notes. I want, y’know, nude pictures.”

I’m excited for the documentary, the liner notes, the rest of the cool content…but I’ll pass on the nudes.

I hope nothing has shipped out without notifying us via email or Facebook, because I hardly check the forum anymore. Anyway, I just realized that I moved again in December so I had to send out another email to help@qn5.com to update my address *again*.

I hope that’s still okay..