close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Polymer Physicals…

Dekorum said:I hope nothing has shipped out without notifying us via email or Facebook, because I hardly check the forum anymore. Anyway, I just realized that I moved again in December so I had to send out another email to help@qn5.com to update my address *again*.

I hope that’s still okay..

I’m pretty sure Tone has said he will be sending out an email before shipping requesting any updates to mailing addresses.

So how’s the progress on the documentary going so far?

Is there an ETA on these shipping?

I’m burning the midnight oil here on this.
Finishing up the last round of tweaks/coloring/sound and then it’s off to the manufacturers. I cannot WAAAIT for y’all to see this. But fucking a, it’s been a ridiculous amount of work.

I’m intentionally keeping y’all in the dark on the doc, because it’s important to me that you experience it fully at one time with no spoilers or teases.

I have Lucy in NYC at the end of the month, so I 100% have to be done with all this documentary/physicals stuff by then. And we’ll begin the address confirmation process before we ship out.

Sidenote: If you ever have an idea to make a documentary by yourself… don’t. You’ll die.

I know we won’t get physicals by then (which I don’t think anyone expected would take this long) but I wonder if there will be anything special done for the one year anniversary of the Polymer digital release. At least we get a new Lucy Camp EP, on my birthday even.

Yeah, hopefully everything is alright with the process guys. It’s been quite some time so I’m starting to get a little worried here. I’m guessing at this point the manufacturers are having some issues.

Numonic said:I know we won’t get physicals by then (which I don’t think anyone expected would take this long) but I wonder if there will be anything special done for the one year anniversary of the Polymer digital release. At least we get a new Lucy Camp EP, on my birthday even.

JESUS, can’t believe it’s almost been a year. Still in awe of it though

I’m just putting this out there.. but I’d happily pay shipping twice to get the rest of the project now and the CD/Documentary at a later date (assuming that’s the only thing holding it up).

The wait has been too long.. need those remixes, instrumentals/acapellas, t-shirt, vinyl and artbook before the album vanishes into obscurity. Similarly it would be good to get another music video or remix single to get excited again and fill the wait.

It’s about to be sent to manufacturer and will be shipped this summer. FUCK..YES

Tone, will you still reach out to us regarding address changes or should we contact you?

I am so stoked for this and I would die if the package was shipped to the wrong address!

This album is a masterpiece, hope when the physicals come out it gets a second breath and the people who missed it the first time around get a chance to experience it.

Best album I’ve ever heard without having to think twice about it (although albums like Oneirology and Kid A come very close for me). I can’t wait to get all of the other pieces that we’ll receive with the physicals.

Is it still possible to place a order for the physical? Or am i way past due

I think you can still order the CD/DVD, but none of the special editions.

Edit: http://qn5.com/tonedeff/polymer/

Thanks bro just what i was looking.i honestly took a break on keeping up with qn5 around the time when all this was being released so all this is new music to me from tonedeff