close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Compilation Projects

So I was listening to a lot of the tracks from 2011 to now that Tone has put out that were either one off singles or just feature verses. It got me thinking that maybe he could put out another compilation project with all of those songs on it (Enemies With Benefits, Holograms, Tony Stanza, Etc.). What do you guys think of this idea?

Is it worth it at this point? Should he wait until he has more material out there?

Honestly I don’t know the answers to those questions. I would like to see all of those tracks on one project though. Similar to Hyphen, Underscore, or CKC. Like a 2011-2016 type of thing.

I know I’d buy it for sure, but then again I’ve bought everything he’s put out since I found out about him. I still remember going into an FYE we had near us and being excited to get my hands on Archetype. I figured it would be chillin’ there somewhere in the T section, but it wasn’t there! I was like “dude fuck this,” ended up getting them to ship it from some other store and paid a fuck-ton extra out the ass just to get my hands on a freaking CD (was a bit crazy to me, but then again music has been my life). Such an amazing decision though.

Anyway I went way the fuck off topic there. I’m definitely down for it, but I’m not sure that Tone would go for it. Would be awesome if he did though because he can’t just straight put out a compilation album, you know he’s going to have some cool twist to it, or a couple remixes and/or unreleased tracks as well, and that’s the kinda shit I live for. Anything new with Tonedeff on it is the best.

Also isn’t Holograms (RMX) so freaking amazing? It’s just so happy/soothing/loving/awesome.

CleanupCrew said:I know I’d buy it for sure, but then again I’ve bought everything he’s put out since I found out about him. I still remember going into an FYE we had near us and being excited to get my hands on Archetype. I figured it would be chillin’ there somewhere in the T section, but it wasn’t there! I was like “dude fuck this,” ended up getting them to ship it from some other store and paid a fuck-ton extra out the ass just to get my hands on a freaking CD (was a bit crazy to me, but then again music has been my life). Such an amazing decision though.

Anyway I went way the fuck off topic there. I’m definitely down for it, but I’m not sure that Tone would go for it. Would be awesome if he did though because he can’t just straight put out a compilation album, you know he’s going to have some cool twist to it, or a couple remixes and/or unreleased tracks as well, and that’s the kinda shit I live for. Anything new with Tonedeff on it is the best.

Also isn’t Holograms (RMX) so freaking amazing? It’s just so happy/soothing/loving/awesome.

Yeah man I love Holograms. Of all the songs that DIDN’T make it onto Polymer that one was my favorite.

I would just like to get my hands on a physical copy of all of the features and one off tracks he’s done since 2011. It doesn’t even have to be a 2CD thing like CKC. Of course I would also love to hear some alternate verses too.

Honestly, there’s only about 8 songs released since CKC that aren’t on one of the Polymer EPs or the LP. When Tone does shit, he goes big or goes home. I don’t see something like this happening unless there’s some exclusive songs he’s been sitting on that haven’t seen the light of day that he would include. *cough*I hear music in my head*cough*please*cough*