close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: POLYMER SHIPPING UPDATES ::

UPDATE: 11.17.17

polyitems.jpg

In the spirit of transparency with this project, we’re going to be giving you regular updates regarding the status of the pressing, snags and all.

Already, we’ve experienced a manufacturer who oversold their capabilities and we needed completely switch gears to find another manufacturer. Behind the scenes stuff on this project has been particularly frustrating because of the wide scope of it (SO MANY PIECES), but we’ve powered through to get this to you.

ALBUM: DONE
DOCUMENTARY (!!!): DONE
2X VINYL: DONE
ARTBOOK: DONE
STICKERS: DONE
T-SHIRTS: DONE
CDS: SEE BELOW

————————————————————————
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE TOLD:

1) All 7 discs of (Standard & Polydisc Editions) have been sent out to manufacturing - According to our new manufacturer, we’re supposed to receive the final pressing on the first week of December.

2) We’ll be shipping the following week once we’ve boxed everything up and labeled it all.

3) Between now and then, everyone who pre-ordered will be receiving an ADDRESS CONFIRMATION email in your inbox. PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NOT MAIL ANYTHING UNTIL YOUR ADDRESS IS CONFIRMED. Naturally, a lot folks have moved/changed circumstances and we want to make sure these LIMITED items don’t get lost in the mail. So, keep an eye on your inbox.
————————————————————————

WE CAN’T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU.

polydisc_flip.gif width=500px

It’s been a long and difficult road and we sincerely apologize for the frustrations that have come up along the way. Nothing like this has been done before, so we’ve experienced a lot of unforeseen setbacks and growing pains and have learned a great deal in the process. As always, we sincerely appreciate your patience and support with this experimental multimedia project - but it’s coming. Finally.

Those of you who ordered the deluxe editions are in for a real treat. SO much more in-store. We can’t wait.
- QN5

Sweet! We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Can we get the links to the documentary download now for those who pre-ordered?

onilink said:Can we get the links to the documentary download now for those who pre-ordered?

...just be on the lookout for the confirmation email. Wink

HYPE

thanks for the update, can’t wait to get this

Hell yeah this is great news!

UPDATE: 11.27.17

blg_pmpic.jpg border=0

Let’s chat about the Polymorph Editions and shipping details (as much as I know) Wednesday, November 29th @ 7 PM EST on Facebook.com/Tonedeff.

See ya soon!
Tone

Damn, I missed the livestream! The documentary trailer is SO fucking badass though. I wish I had the cash to make it out to New York next week, but I guess I’ll just have to wait for the confirmation email and hopefully get my hands and penis (barely homo) on this as soon as possible.

Also holy fuck! I just looked at my emails to make sure something didn’t get caught in my spam folder, and I preordered this shit in March of 2013! Tick tick tock tock indeed… god damn. Not that the pre-orders feel terribly recent, but for some reason I expected to see 2015. Anyway hell yeah this looks beyond amazing.

I’m going crazy. When woke up this morning I saw an email for confirmation of shipping from Tone but I did not have time to read it as I was getting ready for work and decided that I would do it when I got home but now I can’t find the email even when I search both of my email addresses. Weird.

Numonic said:I’m going crazy. When woke up this morning I saw an email for confirmation of shipping from Tone but I did not have time to read it as I was getting ready for work and decided that I would do it when I got home but now I can’t find the email even when I search both of my email addresses. Weird.

http://bit.ly/polyconfirm

Just confirmed it. Nice surprise..turns out I had actually ordered the Polydisc edition and not the standard like I thought. Woot woot.

If my Polymorph delivery doesn’t come with a pie chart illustrating the outcome of the cake vs death question I will be very deeply and personally offended

(/s)

Congrats, Tone!!!

TexasUnderground1 said:Just confirmed it. Nice surprise..turns out I had actually ordered the Polydisc edition and not the standard like I thought. Woot woot.

Smart man! They look AMAZING.

deStructuralized said:If my Polymorph delivery doesn’t come with a pie chart illustrating the outcome of the cake vs death question I will be very deeply and personally offended

I’ll see what I can do.

Just confirmed 😁

Tone I see the Eagle has landed. Question: is it possible that I can pick up my standard copy on Monday at the screening of the documentary in NYC?, possibly get it autographed too? I can’t remember if you said copies will be autographed.

Anyone get shipping emails today?

Not yet for me. Anyone yet?

6ish said:Not yet for me. Anyone yet?

We’ve been steadily packaging everything all week. The confirmation forms opened up a can of worms with people trying to defraud upgrades and shirt size changes, which has slowed things down considerably. The first batch of physicals goes out on Monday morning.

Thank you all for your support.

Thanks for the update.

My Polymorph edition arrived today. I have no words for how beautiful this came together.

And I thought the Polydisc edition was special…... sheeeeeeeeesh.

mattthegod said:My Polymorph edition arrived today. I have no words for how beautiful this came together.

And I thought the Polydisc edition was special…... sheeeeeeeeesh.

Awesome. I was really hoping it came in before Christmas, but haven’t even received the shipping notice. Not complaining though, I saw the pictures of his apartment, and I get anxiety just looking at it. Never mind having to actually package & send them out.

Got mine too! It is just incredible.

Did you guys get shipping confirmations? I got a porch pirate problem where I live and I saw Tone’s tweet about how buggy stamps.com is.

Any word on when the streaming links for the documentary get sent out?

kinetic-vibe said:Did you guys get shipping confirmations? I got a porch pirate problem where I live and I saw Tone’s tweet about how buggy stamps.com is.

Mine arrived with no shipping confirmation.

Thanks for the info mattthegod, I’m going to be anxious and paranoid for the next week lol.

kinetic-vibe said:Thanks for the info mattthegod, I’m going to be anxious and paranoid for the next week lol.

Lol if you have a problem with porch pirating where you live then I absolutely wouldn’t blame you.

You could sign up for the USPS informed delivery service. You will get to see all packages sent to you & even scanned images of most regular mail.

Thanks jinx, I just signed up for it. Didn’t know this was a thing.

jinx8402 said:You could sign up for the USPS informed delivery service. You will get to see all packages sent to you & even scanned images of most regular mail.

Doesn’t work in France. :’(
Let’s just hope for the best then…

This packaging and everything included is amazing. All of the art we haven’t seen before is really, really cool. The Polymorph has gotta be the most premium product QN5 has ever made.