close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: POLYMER SHIPPING UPDATES ::

houstonz said:This packaging and everything included is amazing. All of the art we haven’t seen before is really, really cool. The Polymorph has gotta be the most premium product QN5 has ever made.

Oh it probably is lol. With all of the pieces included I don’t see how it wouldn’t be. Then again Pack did include a fucking dart board with the rage edition for IFHR lol.

Got mine the other day. Beautifully done, Tone and QN5! Great to see such a complete physical product in this day and age of $0.99 iTunes downloads and disposable music.

I can tell that a lot of work went into this. Congratulations, and thank you!!!

Eagerly awaiting my copy. Can’t wait to experience this movie.

Did the idea of emailing a streaming link not pan out?

Porsborg said:Eagerly awaiting my copy. Can’t wait to experience this movie.

Did the idea of emailing a streaming link not pan out?

He’s probably going to do it once everything is shipped. Just a guess Idk if this is actually the case or not.

Got my package but had nothing to play CD’s on. Went to Aunt’s house to watch the movie on their xbox haha, it was amazing.

Hope to get the download links for doc and the QN5 rmx/open source. Or I may be the only one who has no devices with a disc player/burner ><

Just got mine. I only got the standard because I was broke as shit 2 years ago. I love the packaging but the Plastic piece that holds the DVD in came broken. I have to put the documentary in a completely separate case now, otherwise it falls out when I open it up. This is why I hate digipaks. The same thing happened to me when I bought Death is Silent. Is there any way we can stop using digipaks.
Sorry for the rant, I’ve been playing this album non stop since it’s release and it’s great to finally have a copy I can play in my truck. Over the past year and a half this has become one of my favorite albums. I won’t be able to watch the documentary until tomorrow, but I can’t wait. Keep up the excellent work Tone.

onilink said:Got my package but had nothing to play CD’s on. Went to Aunt’s house to watch the movie on their xbox haha, it was amazing.

Hope to get the download links for doc and the QN5 rmx/open source. Or I may be the only one who has no devices with a disc player/burner ><

Downloading the Opensource material finally motivated me to buy an external optical drive (you can get one for 20-40 bucks, since I buy CDs still it’s not the worst investment). SO WORTH IT even just for opensource. I swear Tone spent more time on THAT than some artists do on their actual albums. Insanity.

I’m wondering how rare the original Glutton CDs are now that the Polydisc set exists. For those that have both copies of Glutton… you’ll notice some printing differences compared to the Megashow release.

Also the instrumentals off of the Opensource CD provide some new light to the production off the album. You can really hear all of the bells and whistles and truly dissect both sides now (normal album and Instrumentals.. I’m personally not as into acapellas but I’ll listen to them eventually).

Anyone rock the t-shirt out in public yet? I haven’t yet but I love it personally. I still need to get a Glutton t-shirt.

Maan, my friend got his standard edition and he lives a block from me. I got the Polymorph edition and am here in NJ. Should I be worried? Shiiiiet.

I put in the Open5ource disc and couldn’t get anything to open or download. I need those instrumentals. Halp

houstonz said:I put in the Open5ource disc and couldn’t get anything to open or download. I need those instrumentals. Halp

Were you able to get open the folder that had the instructions in it? Or does it just not work in general.

mattthegod said:

houstonz said:I put in the Open5ource disc and couldn’t get anything to open or download. I need those instrumentals. Halp

Were you able to get open the folder that had the instructions in it? Or does it just not work in general.

Nah, my computer recognizes I’ve inserted a disc but doesn’t see anything on it. Technology.

houstonz said:

mattthegod said:

houstonz said:I put in the Open5ource disc and couldn’t get anything to open or download. I need those instrumentals. Halp

Were you able to get open the folder that had the instructions in it? Or does it just not work in general.

Nah, my computer recognizes I’ve inserted a disc but doesn’t see anything on it. Technology.

Modern day technology can’t handle the dopeness that is Polymer.

Anyone from europe got theirs yet ?
At what point in time am I allowed to start getting worried ? :p (I’m so eageeer)

Supahbuldozer said:Anyone from europe got theirs yet ?
At what point in time am I allowed to start getting worried ? :p (I’m so eageeer)

I was literally about to post this yesterday but didn’t since I already asked for a status once. My mailbox is about to wear down prematurely from being checked several times every day.

I can’t wait to watch Polyoptics.

Stay patient, Europeans. I’m in California and just received mine yesterday. Can’t wait to watch the documentary.

Aphorism said:Stay patient, Europeans. I’m in California and just received mine yesterday. Can’t wait to watch the documentary.

Edit : Broken gif, damn…

But yeah I get it, it’s a bit soon to get worried, but I don’t really trust the french postal service…

I’m in RI, still waiting as well. Tone said on Twitter it’s going to be several more weeks before he gets them all out.

On one hand, I am super anxious to get my polymorph to watch the documentary, especially since a lot of users here have theirs and been singing it’s praises. On the other hand, I’ve waited this long, another week or so isn’t going to be the end of the world. Lol.

jinx8402 said:I’m in RI, still waiting as well. Tone said on Twitter it’s going to be several more weeks before he gets them all out.

On one hand, I am super anxious to get my polymorph to watch the documentary, especially since a lot of users here have theirs and been singing it’s praises. On the other hand, I’ve waited this long, another week or so isn’t going to be the end of the world. Lol.

It’s all humble bragging lol Very Happy.

It would be nice to get an update on this. Maybe the % of polymorphs shipped so far.

kinetic-vibe said:It would be nice to get an update on this. Maybe the % of polymorphs shipped so far.

I imagine that the international orders will take the longest. Customs always slows everything down.

kinetic-vibe said:It would be nice to get an update on this. Maybe the % of polymorphs shipped so far.

Folks, if you’ve already confirmed your new Shipping address at bit.ly/polyconfirm - YOU’RE CONFIRMED!! No need to follow up via email. If you filled out the form, they’re coming, and we’re getting through em, but it’s gonna be a bit.

International customs is a motherfucker and it takes forever. Not to mention - OH MY FUCKING GOD - overseas shipping prices has SKYROCKETED since I first announced this project (We’re talking $30-$60 USD to mail a fucking 2lb package) that I’m losing serious money getting this out). You live you learn. #neveragain haha

Were about 40% done. (It’s 4 years worth of orders, folks, and it’s just me with some occasional help from good folks).

Im trying to send out the passwords for the vimeo stream ASAP (by the end of this month). In the meantime, thanks for your patience and support.

DTM3YanWsAE9Eue.jpg

Thanks for the update!

It’s February and I still don’t have my orders, should I be concerned? My brother down the street got his last month although his was just the regular album edition. Tone, are these still being shipped out?

Incaspic said:It’s February and I still don’t have my orders, should I be concerned? My brother down the street got his last month although his was just the regular album edition. Tone, are these still being shipped out?

He put up a post on Instagram saying he was in the hospital. Hoping everything is ok.

Can we get some type of update for those of us still waiting? Some vague general timetable? Some people got theirs as early as December 24th, last update we got was January 11th, and I’m still waiting on February 8th… In addition to Polymer, I’m still waiting on a couple of copies of Lucy Camp’s Whispers that I ordered December 6th. I’ve sent multiple e-mails since trying to get some type of clarity on the status of it all that seem to have gone completely ignored. You alright, Tone?

Man, I’m trying to stay positive here, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say the wait has been killing me. I know Tone has been going through some stuff health wise, so that is most important. I just hope he’s able to get through the rest of the shipments soon.

I sincerely hope you are well Tone. I can’t even imagine how stressful undertaking all of this by yourself must be. Stay healthy and take the time you need. And know that (at least for me) I don’t mind waiting a few extra weeks if you could just give us any type of sign of when things are coming or why they are delayed. I am sure there are good reasons.

In any case, if it is possible for you I think I speak for most of us when I say that the steaming link would be really appreciated just for us to get a chance to watch the documentary.

Is everything ok?

I don’t even mind the delays as much as the silence. Whatever the issue is, financial, health, or something else, just keep us in the loop because right now the silence feels to me like we’re being told to go fuck ourselves. I bought two copies of Lucy’s EP with no actual plans for the second copy just because I want to support you guys, but the fact that I’ve been sitting here waiting since December with multiple emails for status updates getting ignored altogether means it’ll probably just be one copy next time around. I can forgive the delays, especially since I’m sure there’s a valid reason, the lack of communication is shitty though. I’ll gladly revisit my stance if we get an explanation. I really want to support you guys, but it doesn’t exactly feel like you want my support. I’ve hesitated to post this for a little bit now because I have a ton of respect for Tone but the way this is being handled feels disrespectful at this point.