close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: POLYMER SHIPPING UPDATES ::

Very upset with the way this is all being handled. I’m even willing to cover shipping cost if that’s what it takes to finally get my package. I understand cost rise, but it was fixed price when product was sold. There needs to be some kind of communication and the fact that nothings being said is just rude to paying customers. Love the music and am super excited for mine to arrive, but each passing day just kind of pisses me off and takes a little luster of this whole thing. Tonedeff, we’re trying to be patient and respect you throughout whatever issues have come up. Please return the favor and let us know something. Again, I’ll send you my shipping cost if that’s what the hold up is.

I don’t mind the wait as long as I know it’s still coming and not lost somewhere during shipment. Smile

And again any effort to offer response would be appreciated. It’s to the point where I wish I’d have just ordered the digital copy because this just feels like I paid $75 to get the digital copy and nothing else. Please reach out with something.

I don’t understand it. It looks like he HAS been on Twitter at the very least with some recent tweets showing. Has he not checked the forums and seen these posts?

Hey Folks, a quick note - I’ve been in and out of the hospital for the past couple of months for some scary shit and been on a steady stream of doctor’s visits, bed rest and multiple medications. 2018 has been an absolute nightmare health-wise and I’ve been 100% unable to tend to packages since this all started happening.

Fortunately, I’m just now getting back on my feet (as of today - fingers crossed) so there’ll be some packages trickling out of here this week, unfortunately, I’m the only one around to do all this shipping so bare with me.

My sincerest apologies for the delay, but know that I’m surrounded by boxes and there’s nothing more that I want than to feel healthy enough to get these things the fuck out of my place and into yours.

I love y’all immensely and I miss y’all. I’m having an extremely tough time over here, but I am working through it to get these out. I appreciate your patience - I’m on it. Please send good vibes.

Thank you for the update. Best of luck on your health. I know I’ve been critical here the last week or so, and still upset bout not having package, but health takes priority over everything. Get well and know that my frustration is due to really wanting this amazing package, no annomousity or ill will towards you at all.

Nothing but good vibes, my man.

Thanks for the update, Tone. I hope you get well soon!

Any chance we’ll get a streaming/download link for the documentary? If you prefer to focus 100 % on shipping first, that’s completely fair of course.

Friis said:Thanks for the update, Tone. I hope you get well soon!

Any chance we’ll get a streaming/download link for the documentary? If you prefer to focus 100 % on shipping first, that’s completely fair of course.

Looking into that right now. Long overdue.

Get well Tone. The packages can wait, we want you making music for years to come!

Tonedeff said:

Nice!

Shit man, get well.
We can wait, health comes first !

Tonedeff said:Hey Folks, a quick note - I’ve been in and out of the hospital for the past couple of months for some scary shit and been on a steady stream of doctor’s visits, bed rest and multiple medications. 2018 has been an absolute nightmare health-wise and I’ve been 100% unable to tend to packages since this all started happening.

Fortunately, I’m just now getting back on my feet (as of today - fingers crossed) so there’ll be some packages trickling out of here this week, unfortunately, I’m the only one around to do all this shipping so bare with me.

My sincerest apologies for the delay, but know that I’m surrounded by boxes and there’s nothing more that I want than to feel healthy enough to get these things the fuck out of my place and into yours.

I love y’all immensely and I miss y’all. I’m having an extremely tough time over here, but I am working through it to get these out. I appreciate your patience - I’m on it. Please send good vibes.

‘s all good! take care and get healthy!

Tonedeff said:

Any update?

Got my package today and just saw this update. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a rough time, Tone. Thank you for pushing through and doing this all yourself. Nothing but love, support and good vibes.

Just received my package as well. Truly beautiful packaging from top to bottom, so much so that I don’t even want to open any of them. Appreciate the hard work and effort put forth by you. Hope all the hassles of every sort from personal to health that you endured throughout project are behind you and can’t wait to see what’s next from you. Thank you.

I hope you’re well Tone, or getting there. First things first, fuck a CD package if your health ain’t right, even one as dope as this. For real.

I’m all the way out in Australia, and my address has changed again since late last year when I most recently updated it. Is it possible I can update it again?

Just received mine in the mail today. It’s great! Thanks again for everything, Tone.

Good to see these are starting to tickle out again, hoping mine isn’t too far behind.

Drutopia said:I hope you’re well Tone, or getting there. First things first, fuck a CD package if your health ain’t right, even one as dope as this. For real.

I’m all the way out in Australia, and my address has changed again since late last year when I most recently updated it. Is it possible I can update it again?

Yes you can. Email help@qn5.com

jinx8402 said:Good to see these are starting to tickle out again, hoping mine isn’t too far behind.

It ain’t too far behind. Smile

Tone, remember you literally have an entire community who will do whatever they need to in order to help you. Don’t be afraid to reach out sometimes if you need something.

Just got my copy (and my Lucy EPs). As frustrating as the wait was at times, it’s an incredible finished product that’s more than worth it. Thank you for doing what you do, Tone.

Tonedeff said:

jinx8402 said:Good to see these are starting to tickle out again, hoping mine isn’t too far behind.

It ain’t too far behind. Smile

Just got my shipping notification Smile My wife is getting a pretty sweet birthday present, it’s due to arrive on her bday Smile

Wow. I haven’t posted here in a long ass time.

Anyways.. I know I said it directly to you, Tone, but I just wanna say it again for anyone else like me checking up on this thread waiting for their Polymorph edition to come in the mail: everything about it is amazing. The packaging, the artwork, the presentation of it all, it’s incredible. I’m gonna get the vinyl framed ASAP, and I can’t wait to watch the doc when I get home from work. Thank you again… and to the people still waiting on theirs: trust me, it’s worth it!!

josefbud said:Wow. I haven’t posted here in a long ass time.

Anyways.. I know I said it directly to you, Tone, but I just wanna say it again for anyone else like me checking up on this thread waiting for their Polymorph edition to come in the mail: everything about it is amazing. The packaging, the artwork, the presentation of it all, it’s incredible. I’m gonna get the vinyl framed ASAP, and I can’t wait to watch the doc when I get home from work. Thank you again… and to the people still waiting on theirs: trust me, it’s worth it!!

So glad y’all are finally receiving these!
(And that I’m slowly reclaiming my apartment from the scourge of invasive boxes).

I got mine on Monday, and finally got a chance to watch the documentary last night. That brought my appreciation of the album and what you do to for us fans to a whole ‘nother level. Props Tone on such a well done project.