close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: POLYMER SHIPPING UPDATES ::

You’re not alone Dekorum. I did just receive an email saying “Tony Rojas has sent you a package” so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks, man! That makes me feel better. At least I know that I should be looking for an email.

Yeah I haven’t received mine either. I wouldn’t be too surprised if I’m dead before I see it, meanwhile over 4 months ago others have already had their package and watched the documentary. I can’t exactly say I’m frustrated (just more disappointment added onto soul-crushing depression on top of everything going wrong lately), but the situation speaks for itself.

Not one single link to the digital version from anyone. If I received this earlier and the documentary was any good, I would have clicked my mouse two or three times so I could share it with others that way people who paid the same amount and ordered this at the same time as me wouldn’t get screwed for months (years?) just because bad luck. Granted, it’s not like that should ever be necessary in the first place, but still, that’s reality here.

I’m trying not to nosetail back into negativity here but I have to agree on this streaming link issue..

Why has this not been uploaded and messaged out to people who pre-ordered?

It’s a simple question that needs an answer. Has the process been problematic? Are there complications with doing so? Does it have anything to do with trying to get it on services like Netflix? Is it to add more weight to the arrival of physical packages? Does it take too much time to sort out? Or has it just been forgotten about?

If there’s a reason there’s a reason.. but it would help people to know as they’ve been told this was going to get distributed before Christmas originally.

It would have really benefited everyone within the community here to have been able to watch it within a narrow timeframe and be able to talk about it - as well as mitigate delay frustration. Plus an HD version would be good for all.

Epic Aesthetic said:I’m trying not to nosetail back into negativity here..

Why has this not been uploaded and messaged out to people who pre-ordered?

Mainly, because I’m too busy putting together and mailing out packages to set up that entire private password process on Vimeo. Unfortunately, it’s not a copy/paste job and I’d rather folks get their packages.

Epic Aesthetic said:Does it have anything to do with trying to get it on services like Netflix?

There can’t be a competing streaming link up while it’s in submission phase. It’s been submitted to Netflix and I’m (nervously) awaiting a response.

Dekorum said:Am I the only one who has not received their package yet? This is freaking me out..

CleanupCrew said:Yeah I haven’t received mine either.

I’m assuming you’ve already confirmed your address at bit.ly/polyconfirm... Send an email to help@qn5.com with your current shipping address. I’ve tried to make sure that the folks who still post here are at the top of the queue, behind the folks that ordered multiple versions (special shipping considerations), but I can’t seem to track down your name or address via your forum details.

Just know that I appreciate y’all and I’m doing the best I can here.

Thanks, Tone. Will send an email to help@qn5.com as I have already confirmed my address at the bit.ly link.

CleanupCrew said:Yeah I haven’t received mine either. I wouldn’t be too surprised if I’m dead before I see it, meanwhile over 4 months ago others have already had their package and watched the documentary. I can’t exactly say I’m frustrated (just more disappointment added onto soul-crushing depression on top of everything going wrong lately), but the situation speaks for itself.

Not one single link to the digital version from anyone. If I received this earlier and the documentary was any good, I would have clicked my mouse two or three times so I could share it with others that way people who paid the same amount and ordered this at the same time as me wouldn’t get screwed for months (years?) just because bad luck. Granted, it’s not like that should ever be necessary in the first place, but still, that’s reality here.

lol