close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Polyoptics: The Formation of Polymer - (Screening + Q&A) - 12/11/17 - NYC

polyoptics_1920.jpg width=580px border=0

NYC!! QN5 is proud to present the premiere of Tonedeff’s new documentary Polyoptics: The Formation of Polymer on December 11th. He will be on hand doing a Q+A afterwards as well. Come celebrate the release of this monster and watch it on a MOVIE THEATER SCREEN! Crazy!

Seating is limited, so get your tix before we sell out. TIX: $20 @ bit.ly/polyoptix

Polyoptics: The Formation of Polymer

(Screening + Q&A w/ Tonedeff)
Where: Cinepolis Chelsea
260 West 23rd Street | New York, NY 10011
When: Monday, December 11, 2017 @ 7:30 PM (EST)

GET TICKETS: [EVENTBRITE]

This is awesome. If it wasn’t the night before one of my finals, I’d be there.

houstonz said:This is awesome. If it wasn’t the night before one of my finals, I’d be there.

I’m gonna have a stern talk with your professors.

Got everything booked and ready to go. Can’t wait! I didn’t think I was gonna be able to go… but for once something went in my favor. Fuck yes.

mattthegod said:Got everything booked and ready to go. Can’t wait! I didn’t think I was gonna be able to go… but for once something went in my favor. Fuck yes.

Are you flying in or do you live near by?

This theater screening and Q+A is dope in itself but being able to pick up a Polymer CD early and get it signed by Tone would be the icing on the cake, but I still have no confirmation that the latter will happen but I believe there’s a good chance because this screening is akin to an author book store reading and there the author sells and autographs the purchased books after so I see a good chance the CDs will also be for sale at the screening. Not sure when Tone plans to start shipping but I believe I remember hearing that streaming links for the documentary go out Monday after the screening. Also not sure if Tone said that all orders would be autographed so best to get it autographed at the screening if possible.

Numonic said:

mattthegod said:Got everything booked and ready to go. Can’t wait! I didn’t think I was gonna be able to go… but for once something went in my favor. Fuck yes.

Are you flying in or do you live near by?

I’m driving up from Maryland actually. 4 hours so a bit of a drive but not too bad.