close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Lucy Camp Singles Appreciation and Discussion

(First off, I appreciate the thread started by Mattthegod on the PAR forum but it would probably make more sense to have it here, so..)

Disguise is out! I was on holiday with limited internet until this morning so I only just gave it its first proper listens. My first impression is that it is GREAT and really dope to hear Lucy once again switching direction. You really never know what you’re getting with her - in a good way. Interesting to draw parallels to Gold and how this was almost an instrumental track although Lucy’s vocal presence gave it a distinct Lucy-esque sound.

Quintic seems to be heading for an awesome year. I cannot wait to hear more!

Porsborg said:(First off, I appreciate the thread started by Mattthegod on the PAR forum but it would probably make more sense to have it here, so..)

Disguise is out! I was on holiday with limited internet until this morning so I only just gave it its first proper listens. My first impression is that it is GREAT and really dope to hear Lucy once again switching direction. You really never know what you’re getting with her - in a good way. Interesting to draw parallels to Gold and how this was almost an instrumental track although Lucy’s vocal presence gave it a distinct Lucy-esque sound.

Quintic seems to be heading for an awesome year. I cannot wait to hear more!

Shit I meant to post that topic in this sub thread. Must’ve clicked the PAR one by mistake. Anyways I’m loving everything we’ve gotten so far from the Quintic camp. That Disguise track is fucking unbelievable. It’s so dark and menacing. I love it. Gold is incredible too.