close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Chico and the Man?

^^ 1. take a deep breath.
2. get over yourself.

^^O GOD MY SIDES!!!!!! 10/10

boom boom box said:i can’t wait for 2006 CATM & APOS in the same year

Pbbthh, this guy was WAY off…APOS came out in 2005.

/sarcasm

Tonedeff said:http://darrylthomas.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hope.jpg

Can we just get one thousand ships, the song, video can wait for when catm comes out. Anything to hold us over at this point…

theKOSMOS said:

Tonedeff said:http://darrylthomas.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hope.jpg

Can we just get one thousand ships, the song, video can wait for when catm comes out. Anything to hold us over at this point…

Or glutton or the sampler would be nice, anything tonedeff related. I would even be happy with polymer pre-orders and no songs at this point just to know progress is being made. Just take my money, please!

guys, i was away for years. when chico and the man? showed cunninlynguists today to friend of mine, and remembered sloppy disc and chico and the man lp drop. bit was and is and will be just perfect. always wanted to listen to whole album Smile cheers!

cypher said:guys, i was away for years. when chico and the man? showed cunninlynguists today to friend of mine, and remembered sloppy disc and chico and the man lp drop. bit was and is and will be just perfect. always wanted to listen to whole album Smile cheers!

Wink Cheers.

cypher said:when chico and the man?

i’ve basically accepted reality and i’m gonna assume the answer is “never”... hyperrealism probably coming soon so at least there’s that

If Jay Electronica fans can get their album for $9k, I figure there is still a sliver of hope. Honestly if I won the lottery I’d be hounding my favorite artists with bags of cash for that promised album.

themanthemyth said:

cypher said:when chico and the man?

i’ve basically accepted reality and i’m gonna assume the answer is “never”... hyperrealism probably coming soon so at least there’s that

CATM coming next year. Source? My gut feeling.

snowy said:If Jay Electronica fans can get their album for $9k, I figure there is still a sliver of hope. Honestly if I won the lottery I’d be hounding my favorite artists with bags of cash for that promised album.

Was thinking the same.
No 9 grand gifts like the present.

pretty sure both tone and kno are broke so maybe if we give them 9k then catm will come out?

themanthemyth said:pretty sure both tone and kno are broke so maybe if we give them 9k then catm will come out?

Lulz. Nah.