close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 MEGASHOW 2005 (7.30.05) CL at megashow… fire

man shit was insanity and got me amped for APOS like no before. only upset that i couldnt buy a shirt as they didnt have my size and it was mad late.

however, that fire jawn was fuckin hot. i was the dude who actually put his lighter up for a sec, just to bring a smile to kno’s face (pause), though i dont think he saw it.

natti and deac got the crazy back and forthchemistry and shit is fun to watch

hopefully i can get my t-shir tand hopefully i can cop that poster that is apparently on the way with the CD before the release date, naaah mean?

Deacon is amazing live on the mic. He has this unforced flow that most rappers dream about having. He seems so fluid, as though all of the words come out effortlessly. And the man’s voice is intoxicating.

Jeeuh!

They perform new material?

I was a bit iffy when I heard what the new album was gonna be like, as I got introduced to CL through Old School and Southernunderground. The more I hear about the album and the songs though, the more it sounds like its gonna be hot as hell.

Really pissed I didn’t get to go to the show, and I’m waiting for CL to come back to the northeast.

So I take it you didn’t like the snippets on SSv2?

definately an awesome performance….....

props to CL…

it def was a pleasure meeting kno, deac and sos, i didnt meet natti Sad but your set was awesome. that nkotb pillow had me cracking up in the back.

much respect to CL, i had a lovely time trying to take pics of all of you together. I’m still checking out all the pics i took this weekend and developing film so give me a moment to give them to pack to post up.

aNiMeMaN14 said:Deacon is amazing live on the mic. He has this unforced flow that most rappers dream about having. He seems so fluid, as though all of the words come out effortlessly. And the man’s voice is intoxicating.

Jeeuh!

Word, he’s one of my favorite emcees from QN5 for those reasons.

What caught me off guard about the set was when they performed Hellfire the energy in the building didn’t fall off like I’ve seen unfamiliar material do in the past. A highlight for me was finally hearing the entire version of “Since When” in addition to covering the bases from the previous CL albums. I never doubted Natti’s involvement on APOS and the performance solidified that stance even more. Not even Ras Kass’ people could ruin the set, can’t wait to see the show in Seattle when you hopefully won’t have to worry about someone trying to sabotage things.

Ahem…extended snippet of “Since When”, Resident…QN5 is the tease label, remember?

DWilli707 said:Ahem…extended snippet of “Since When”, Resident…QN5 is the tease label, remember?

Well the track length was more than SSV2, good enough for me.

“Since When” is definitely one of my favorites off APOS.

DWilli707 said:QN5 is the tease label, remember?

Even after CL’s shortened set at the Megashow and the snippets on SS2…I have a feeling all of the tracks off APOS will be one of my favorite tracks off APOS…I had a hard time believing that first song was as good as it was…I thought I was dead…simply amazing…

Hellfire…

Hellfire is one of the baddest beats on the planet.

The first time I heard it, I almost bashed my skull into my wall.

Funny, I almost bashed the skull of the kid next to me into the floor.

Hahaha, no, but funny.