close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 MEGASHOW 2005 (7.30.05) Thank you pack for the ill performance

Free QN5 said:

Amen said:c’mon man.. what is it wit you people always trynna find ways to turn Pack around… now talkin about photoshops.

you niggas lucky it’d be bad for Qn5 business for him to curse the “fans” out.

Damn. You’re just looking for an excuse to get heated, eh? Picking apart my post like that…

If you recall, my photoshop line was in gest, simply pointing out his facial expression and finding it humorous. I then went on to compliment the man and tell him that he happened to be the best performer i ever saw. the best i EVER saw, but he should curse me out?

Don’t feel like arguing though,.. whatever holmes

Yo…but really…every thread here turns to a long winded boring joke or like this one a “Let’s out Pack” thread. It really gets old…if i was like “Yo, Free you’re on hell of a fan but damn you sure look like you love suckin dick in this picture”...you prob wouldn’t like it. Not saying anything against you…but just everyone stop with turning the thread into a joke(Yes, I am a hypocrite…I’ve probably influenced a joke around here, I’m just that gully that I can do that)

The fact of the matter is….Packs performance was probably THE HOTTEST of the night….energetic as hell…seething with charisma…and downright fun. Free Esta, Stomp, that Freestyle with the crowd was GREAT….you weren’t making fun of the crowd but you were letting you know that you knew they were there and didnt ignore them.

the set was mad ill no doubt—I marked out when I heard Free Esta (Freiesta?). I was feelin it back at the 5.5.5 show, so I was psyched to hear it again. And of course Stomp was bananas.

And if anybody wants to make any more jokes about rappers looking or acting gay, you can make them about me.. I won’t be offended. “ha ha in that picture u look gay soce” etc—go 4 it.

nah, not you Dro. That was another post where somebody did that.

with that pic its like aight cool
even i cracked a joke

im just talkin about in general the gay fm jokes

people who arent familiar with the site will come here and take it that its ok to just diss me etc

then that shit carrys on to other places and convos

bobby: hey u heard about packfm? im lookin for that what does fm stand for cd?

greg: yeah i read on his site it stands for “pack fucks men” hahaha

bobby: hahahah

anyway heres the video clip useless made, i uploaded it

http://www.qn5.com/pack/july-30th-064.avi

enjoy hahah

since when do the brady bunch brothers like pack

Such a sick show.

You can see my blue wristband on the left

My homegirl Icey snapped these photos at the show..

pack1fromicey7yk.jpg
pack2fromicey0fn.jpg

I know you made niggas believers at the megashow, and that’s fsho wit it.

real hype , but if i didnt already no the lyrics to it, id have no idea wha u sayin

Hip hop brings people together

On that topic….every pic i got from the Megashow of the artists holding up mics can be taken that way….i guess if you really like that kind of thing…you may perceive the mic as being something else.

I’m in the second picture, middle left. You can see my brown hat, bling, and beater.

PACK !!!! YOU ARE MY HEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOO!!!!!!!

hey seed no copying!

copying? are u serious? I AM THE NUMBER ONE PACK FM FAN DAMMMMIIITTTT!!!! lolol

I cant front, that shit was hot… Pack somehow got better at rockin crowds… And I done seen him rock hundreds of times… much respect fam… that is the true sign of a real emcee… unlike some people, but to hell with them…

And Seed… personally, I would of rather seen you rock the last set fam…

BigFawkinTruE said:I cant front, that shit was hot… Pack somehow got better at rockin crowds… And I done seen him rock hundreds of times… much respect fam… that is the true sign of a real emcee… unlike some people, but to hell with them…

And Seed… personally, I would of rather seen you rock the last set fam…

i know…they wouldnt let me do a whole set….

yoooooo i just saw that clip, good grief charlie brown that shit got me hyped again. its nice to see the crowd saying the words with u Smile good stuff there buddy, must buy/roll more film for sat…....

Brooklyn Bounce

I’m really glad heads finally stopped sleeping on Pack after his set at the Megashow, cause he’s been steady cranking out EXCELLENT music for the past few years, and I personally don’t think he’s gotten enough attention for it. Featured Material Vol.3 is bananas, and not too many heads talk about it.

BUT… rest assured, WDFMS4? is ridiculous. You can’t go wrong when you got Domingo, Kno, Elite, Deacon & Myself handling the production as a team. Pack held this fuckin album down with a vengeance.

BROOKLYN BOUNCE IS BACK, PEOPLE!

DWilli707 said:QN5 is the tease label, remember?

On a side note…I post way too damn much, and my avatar disturbs me.

This was an odd 1998th post.

You know he’s a spammer when he quotes himself to post again

then posts that he posts too much

Optimus Prime will host the intervention for you DWilli

You see that black hat with baby blue stripes wylin out in the video…. yes sir… that is me.

Same one in the pics on the bottom left.

...that’s all I got…