close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Newbie Check-In :: Rules & Regulations NEWBIE’S FIRST POST CHECKER

Welcome to the forums

Whuttup writtEn!....Where in the bay area mane?

wilkkomen

Bonjournos peoples.

Mr. Fiddles… that’s a classy name. Wink

fuck you moody bitch

go kill yourself

Newayz French>>>German

Welcome to the forums.

I’m probably the coolest guy here… enjoy your stay.

Yo wots up im from the land of Robin Hood and the highest gun crime rates on the island… Props from England

abrupt said:

ATLien said:what up all

i noticed from looking around that there’s a lot of canadians up in this bitch, if only i could find some of these canadian heads cuz i was beginning to think none existed lol

we around n plentiful, hint hint canada good place for qn5 show, (as long as it in toronto area)

Born in Toronto, raised in Vancouver, holla. I know what a toque is!

Don’t know where you’re from, ATLien, but the scene is actually pretty bangin in both Toronto and Vancouver.. in Van, a J5 show will sell out in minutes and scalpers will be out there bankin a bill a ticket.

And in the coming week..

expo2.jpg

CunninLynguists sold out multiple nights in NELSON, BC of all places.. so don’t say there ain’t no scene here Wink

Peace,
P.

born in Vermont, went to college in NC, lived in Manhattan for awhile and now I live in ATL…. I first met Cunninlynguists outside Kaya at the Halloween MF Doom show (2001 I think), got their cd and played it on my radio show at wake radio.. Just saw SOS perform at THE JAM in ATL a few weeks ago.. good show indeed

You sonuva-b…Welcome to the boards.

So this is how you get all your posts

Yo here’s my second post Very Happy peace Razz

i born in thunder bay, now i live in london ont tho, but tell kno n em to come here cuz u miss your hometown….

phayde said:

abrupt said:

ATLien said:what up all

i noticed from looking around that there’s a lot of canadians up in this bitch, if only i could find some of these canadian heads cuz i was beginning to think none existed lol

we around n plentiful, hint hint canada good place for qn5 show, (as long as it in toronto area)

Born in Toronto, raised in Vancouver, holla. I know what a toque is!

Don’t know where you’re from, ATLien, but the scene is actually pretty bangin in both Toronto and Vancouver.. in Van, a J5 show will sell out in minutes and scalpers will be out there bankin a bill a ticket.

And in the coming week..

expo2.jpg

CunninLynguists sold out multiple nights in NELSON, BC of all places.. so don’t say there ain’t no scene here Wink

Peace,
P.

Word. I’ve been noticing the scene a lot more this year since ive been back from the summer (i go to UBC, originally from atlanta). I just havent met too many heads, and the ones i do know are all americans. But a lot of people do come through here for shows which is nice (i find shows through the georgia straight… know of any other good ways?)

lol, i wouldnt think nelson would have such a cunninlynguist fanbase, thats fuckin dope that it does.

im out, actually bout to hit up the j-rocc vs PBW show, lookin foward to jedi mind tricks and zion I later in the week… peace

GangBangOrangutang said:born in Vermont, went to college in NC, lived in Manhattan for awhile and now I live in ATL…. I first met Cunninlynguists outside Kaya at the Halloween MF Doom show (2001 I think), got their cd and played it on my radio show at wake radio.. Just saw SOS perform at THE JAM in ATL a few weeks ago.. good show indeed

that show was dope… earlier in the summer they had Cashmere the Pro and J Bully at the jam and SOS stopped by. j bully and cashmere are some entertaining dudes, put on a dope show. big ups to the professional bully lol

didnt see this.. hi.

hello,
I’m from Eugene, Oregon. I’ve been dying to see cunninlynguists, but we get pretty good hip hop. I’m a huge music fan, not only hip hop, and am an aspiring producer.

Yodel!

Welcome the the thing, bitch!...err….Welcome to the forums, homie.

We got a few Oregon heads on the forums…CL is insane live. They were in Seattle last month…Where you at, son!?

chris said:Sorry, the first rule of the forums: 1) NO LINKS to non-QN5 affiliated projects, shows or music.

The official rules topic: http://qn5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6304

There’s a chance topic might get deleted all-together, so I hope you get to read this before that happens.

http://qn5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6650

And welcome to the boards homie.

hi everyone. i’m tunji. i’ve posted a little but tone told me to post more so now i’m gonna post more. get used to me.

Hello to all new forum members!

Welcome to the boards, playboy.

Welcome to the boards, mayne.

Rule #1…No links to non QN5 affiliated projects…put it in your sig and you can get away with it.

p.s. (Move me to the First Post Thread….EDIT: Thank you Chris)

yeah yeah whatap son.

Merging with the First Post Checker…