close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Newbie Check-In :: Rules & Regulations NEWBIE’S FIRST POST CHECKER

Long time lurker, first post. Discovered QN5 through CL which led me to discover the beast of an emcee Tonedeff and the rest of QN5 which consistently puts out quality music

What up blue schoolers! Been lurking here for years, figured it was time to get involved…
Any Australian heads around?

Welcome everyone! Glad to have you join the community! Be sure to post and get your rep up!

Hey. I finally quit lurking and joined.

simplystic said:Hey. I finally quit lurking and joined.

SlowClap2.gif

Don’t relapse. we look forward to your posts.

What up. I’ve been a fan for very long and I’ve always lurked the forums. Decided I’ll finalyl start posting.

Long time fan, first time posting. After listening to the last Tacos and Chocolate Milk, I really wanted to post on the Skor Candy Bar thread.

lmao

welcome to the family.

woops! posted on front-page blogposts first, just saw this when digging into the site more (is this crucial…? posting anyway just in case Razz ). been a front-page peruser for years, love the music, so it’s about time I join and post too…. cheers!

coopaloop said:woops! posted on front-page blogposts first, just saw this when digging into the site more (is this crucial…? posting anyway just in case Razz ). been a front-page peruser for years, love the music, so it’s about time I join and post too…. cheers!

Sweet! Don’t be a stranger.

Been lurking on here for about a year now but after the last TACM episode I felt compelled to finally participate more actively. QN5 music has become, in my mind at least, the pinnacle of what artistry should be. I admire and appreciate all you guys do for the fans and just for the love of good music. I’m still working through the daunting task of listening to the whole QN5 library. Naturally, it’s taking a damn long time to get caught up haha.

See you all in the forums!

Welcome, Aphorism! We’re glad the podcast got the lurkers to come forth into the sun. It’s fun out here. We’re looking forward to your joining the community. Feel free to discuss the projects as you go through then. We’re sure folks would love a fresh perspective. Smile

Whats up, just decided to join the community, can’t wait for Chico and The Man.

G’day from Aus! This is my first post - decided to join after listening to the last two podcasts recently. Very entertaining as always. Looking forward to the new “Polymer” project and also Kno’s project with Anna Wise (and others!). Big fan of Miss Anna she is beautiful.

Time to explore the QN5 library!

tbag22 said:G’day from Aus! This is my first post - decided to join after listening to the last two podcasts recently. Very entertaining as always. Looking forward to the new “Polymer” project and also Kno’s project with Anna Wise (and others!). Big fan of Miss Anna she is beautiful.

Time to explore the QN5 library!

Welcome to the community man. Best online community on the planet. Plus you get all the inside scoop here .... Very Happy

Wuts good people!!!

Been a QN5 follower for a LONG time. Went from Jugga The Bully, to Cashmere the PROfessional to Cunninlynguists to Tonedef and PackFM to Substnatial and eventually E-f@mm. Figured I’d finally hop on the forums and see what’s poppin.

love your music

what’s good

hailing from holland

bluthschooler said:what’s good

hailing from holland

Holland Represent!

(great username, btw!)

bluthschooler said:what’s good

hailing from holland

What up, Alphen aan den Rijn in the building

Long time fan, new to the forum. Peace from Baltimore.

Dee El sends
P.E.A.C.E.

i only do this internet shit cuz nikkas can make paper with this shit

I feel like a total noob not noticing this….

Well…Check in!

I must admit I failed to follow the first post rule, didn’t see it until I had already posted.
Well whats up people, greeting from Norway!

my first post here….

don’t know what to write here, never had such a procedure in a online forum.
yeah i’m from europe!

shagyou said:my first post here….

don’t know what to write here, never had such a procedure in a online forum.
yeah i’m from europe!

Welcome! Have fun and don’t be a stranger!

Hi y’all! Been lurking around since, I think, 2006, so long overdue on registering Smile

Hi it’s my first post. Smile