close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain I guess most of yall must listen to Rush

After hearing that line and seeing some Rush albums in someone’s get file maybe 2 months ago, i downloaded one, “Permanent Waves.” At first when I listened I had to turn it off pretty quick from the singers voice, but when I came back to it a week later I got used to it, now I love it.

Yesterday I was feeling shitty and turned on the radio and a classic rock station was playing the song on that album that has the lines about “Believe in the power of music” and the applause at the end and it made my day, so, thanks.

Uhh, to make this production related, would you say like I think Kno has said in the past that any classic rock has had a influence on your beats?

Or am I an idiot for making this thread and the line wasn’t referencing the band and just saying people rush through listening to music? lol

Are you Amplifya from The Light RMX? If so, very, very dope production. If not, well, er, hi.

SoFly said:Are you Amplifya from The Light RMX? If so, very, very dope production. If not, well, er, hi.

I always thought the line was in referring to Rush Limbaug.

Numonic said:I always thought the line was in referring to Rush Limbaug.

DWilli707 said:

same here, and that would make more sense in context.

“i guess most of ya’ll must listen to rush
long as you all good, then everybody under ya flush”

rush is rich and doesn’t care about people in poverty. (to sum it up really briefly)

houstonz said:

SoFly said:Are you Amplifya from The Light RMX? If so, very, very dope production. If not, well, er, hi.

yes, he is.
he got some skiiiiillz

I actually also always assumed it was the band Rush… Then again that little fucker Limbaugh is, thankfully, not well known outside your borders.

jllo1428 said:

DWilli707 said:

rush is rich and doesn’t care about people in poverty. (to sum it up really briefly)

yeah, I was referring to Rush Limbaugh… but I

Haha.. I love the band Rush (Their drummer Neil Peart is one of the best rock drummers ever (look him up!)), and I thought that’s what the line was referring to. It didn’t really make much sense though other than the fact that everyone in the band is ‘good’ so to speak.

Kami said:Haha.. I love the band Rush (Their drummer Neil Peart is one of the best rock drummers ever (look him up!)), and I thought that’s what the line was referring to. It didn’t really make much sense though other than the fact that everyone in the band is ‘good’ so to speak.

Fucking Neil Peart and the rotating traditional/electric drum set. Don’t really listen to Rush, but fucking A on him. He’s amazing. Here’s a clip from the live show with the drum kit in action. Check it out if not just to see the fucking huge kit.

Deacon The Villain said:

jllo1428 said:

DWilli707 said:

yeah, I was referring to Rush Limbaugh… but I

I know I’m extremely late on this, and not sure if anyone is going see or care about this. But the song ‘Tom Sawyer’ is my shit. I love the guitar riff in that song.

im wondering how deacon feels about rush the band