close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain When good rappers spit awful verses

In random order:

1) Nas “You Owe Me” (that whole song is suspect lol)
2) G-Dep “Bootee” remix
3) Jay-z “Bonnie and Clyde”
4) Cage “Scenester”
5) Kanye West “Talk About Our Love” and “Selfish”
6) U-God “Chez Chez Le Ghost”
7) Ghostface “The Juks” and “Tush”
8 Eminem “Big Weenie”
9) Slug “This Is How the Story Goes” (he has so many, I love to hate this one in particular)
10) Cam’ron “Hey Ma”
11) LL Cool J “Flava In Ya Ear” remix (thank you jane for reminding me how torrible this verse is, everybody kills it except for Todd)

Almost all these songs were singles too, go figure lol. Add on!

I feel like Amber is beyond gully.

Just…...

why here?

I think your Eminem entry should read
8 ) Eminem “Almost every song off Encore

for some reason i like kanye’s verse on selfish

not the introspective T-Mo I had come to love…

Nor I…..

WHERE ART THOU FAKE JESUS

awww i liked scenester. it was one my favorite tracks on the cd! Sad

Stripes owns every other track on Hell’s Winter.

fuck what’cha heard

Jadakiss - Gettin It In Ft. Kanye West (third verse is terrible, even if the first two are alright)
Twista - Girl Tonite Ft. Trey Songz

what said:awww i liked scenester. it was one my favorite tracks on the cd! Sad

haha, co-sign Razz

uhhh i hope i’m not the only one who teared after hearing ‘when i’m gone’

“Big Weenie” wasn’t a single, was it?

I also liked Kanye’s verse on “Selfish” though some of it didn’t really make sense. “If y’all fresh to death, I’m deceased”? Same thing, idiot.

She said ALMOST all those songs were singles.

11) LL Cool J “Flava In Ya Ear” remix (thank you jane for reminding me how torrible this verse is, everybody kills it except for Todd)

TRUTH…..COM!!!!!!!

revel in its wackness shall we??

Heesheeee,
Uhhhhh…blowticious,
Skeevee [mmmmmm] delicious,
Gimme coos coos love me good,
Uhh damn,
Hollis to Hollywood but is he good?,
I guess like the jeans…Uhh,
Flava like praleens,
Sick daddy iaaamean?,
Papa love it when he does it,
Niggas buzz it,
But tell me was it really just the flava that be clogging your ears,
The most safest behavior is to stay in the clear,
It’s all for you…It’s really all for you,
{Now what?}
Punch back,
Close your eyes try to munch that,
Oil up your ankles let your Tims tap,
Bite the flava it reacts to your gold caps,
Word to mama,
I tongue kiss a pirhana,
Electrocute a barracuda…I’m here to bring the drama,

jay-z - lost ones second verse…me, her, we, she…wtf?

Amber with cleavage said:9) Slug “This Is How the Story Goes” (he has so many, I love to hate this one in particular)

Don’t we all more or less? Smile

see jane rhyme said:11) LL Cool J “Flava In Ya Ear” remix (thank you jane for reminding me how torrible this verse is, everybody kills it except for Todd)

haha.. yeah, and I

ya…and apparently he’s into beastiality :/

and U-God… One word, “Bump”... WTF?

Dinco D (Leaders of the New school) on “Scenario” with A Tribe Called Quest. Maybe this guy was on some higher-level shit. Just sounds like some nonsense to me…

(True blue!) Scooby Doo, whoopie doo
Scenario’s ready yo, rates more than four
Scores for the snores that smother dancefloors
Now I go for mine, shave the seashore
Ship-shape crushed Grapes Apes that play tapes
Papes make drakes baked for the wakes
of an L-ah, An E-ah, simply just a leader
bass in his face means peace see ya later
Later? (LATER!) Later alligator
Pop goes the weasel and the herb’s the inflater
So yo the D what the O, incorporated I-N-C into a flow
Funk flipped flat back first fist foul fight fight fight
Laugh yo how’s that sound (ohhhhhh!)

Maybe Dinco D was never a great rapper to begin with but I liked the Leaders as a whole.

jay- z on juvi’s ha remix,

did somebody mentioned g-dep i thought this was for good mc that spit awful verses

DWilli707 said:

not the introspective T-Mo I had come to love…

Nor I…..

WHERE ART THOU FAKE JESUS

Me?

Actually, I’d say “My Ballz” is the worst thing Eminem has ever spit… I cried inside when I heard that. Even though his lyrics may be questionable on other things, his flow/rhyming has ALWAYS been on point except for that song, which is the first and foremost most important thing. I don’t care if a rapper is talking about the deepest realest shit ever, if he sounds like Bizarre doing it then he may as well be rapping in detail about having homosexual sex.

In the same vein, I haven’t heard many of those Jay-Z songs, but he was God awful on “Never Let Me Down” on Kanye West’s first album. I wanted to punch a baby in the face after hearing Kanye West of all people destroying Jay-Z on a track. At least he’s done stuff since to almost make up for messing up such an awesome beat.

Mike Shinoda in probably half of The Rising Tied. His flow is always awesome, but for some reason he only rhymes well half of the time as Fort Minor. Everything he’s done with Linkin Park has been awesome, but for some reason he steps it down a notch for himself. Stuff like “Hands Held High” is soooo good, he needs to rhyme that well all the time.

That’s all I can think of at the moment. On a side note, what are a few of Jay’s best songs delivery-wise? Because I haven’t looked into him much because most of what I’ve heard from him isn’t anything special, certainly nothing to rise him to the level of legend.

Jagang said:That’s all I can think of at the moment. On a side note, what are a few of Jay’s best songs delivery-wise? Because I haven’t looked into him much because most of what I’ve heard from him isn’t anything special, certainly nothing to rise him to the level of legend.

Most of the Black Album/Reasonable Doubt, imo.

I[AM]SMRT said:

Jagang said:That’s all I can think of at the moment. On a side note, what are a few of Jay’s best songs delivery-wise? Because I haven’t looked into him much because most of what I’ve heard from him isn’t anything special, certainly nothing to rise him to the level of legend.

Most of the Black Album/Reasonable Doubt, imo.

I have The Black Album, and The White Albulum, and while he doesn’t sound horrible on any of those songs, he doesn’t sound amazing or anything. Like, I guarantee Eminem could do better on ALL of those tracks, hell, I guarantee Jay-Z could do better on ALL of those tracks. I’ve heard him do some pretty awesome stuff like on Black Republican, but not consistently enough for me to say “wow, now that’s a rapper that others should use as their idol.” He seems to consistently be above average, but occasionally does something a good amount better or worse than that.

Rawdeal said:

Dubbz For Prez said:I think your Eminem entry should read
8 ) Eminem “Almost every song off Encore

and everything since then…

Word^^ I remember when Eminem had sick verses lol too bad, he seems to be falling off.
Scenester was a not bad track i don’t think it deserved it’s presence on this list, Stripes or Lord Have Mercy owned that album though.

Marshall mathers LP was the last good cd for eminem. He had the odd good song on the later cd’s but most of it was just whack and stupid stuff. He doesn’t seem to take rhyming as serious anymore. “When i’m gone” was the first serious song he released for a while. I do miss shady and mathers lp’s.

to OP…Cam’ron’s a good rapper?

SHADYS VERSE ON THE NEW TI “SOMTHING ABOUT A & W HOTDOGS ” AND LOL TO LL VERSE ON CRAIG MACKS JOINT… SKEEVY? BLOWTISIOUS! lololololololololol

just curious why this thread is in the Deacon The Villain section as this topic clearly does not apply to Deac

Heesheeee, uhhhhh…blowticious